ADCA is one of the most popular computer courses among students and Job seekers. After completing 10th and 12th most of the students prefer to do ADCA. ADCA full form is Advanced Diploma in Computer Application. ADCA full form in hindi is एडवांस डिप्लोमा इन कंप्यूटर एप्लीकेशन. As the use of computer is growing day by day in almost every sector, courses like ADCA is gaining popularity. This course covers all the basic to advanced fundamentals and functions of a computer and the internet, which is very essential for any kind of government and private job.
After completing this course you will be ready for various jobs like data entry operator, computer operator, etc in various government and private organizations. Many government and private Institutions provide certificates after completing this course. In this article, we will give you valuable information about ADCA course syllabus, ADCA course fees, how to get ADCA computer course certificate, ADCA course jobs salary, ADCA job opportunities, etc.
ADCA Full Form | What is the ADCA Course?
The advanced diploma in computer application is a basic computer course that enables students and other people to become computer literate. Various fundamentals and important functions of a computer are incorporated into this course. After completing ADCA you will be able to write an email, do some typing in Microsoft word, basic photo editing on Photoshop, concepts about multimedia, Microsoft Excel, and Tally. These are some of the basic knowledge that every job recruiter wants in any candidate during a job interview.
From my personal experience from various job interviews, I can say that the ADCA certificate is one of the most influential documents to crack any interview after your 12th or even after graduation. I have seen that in a government job advertisement for a peon basic computer knowledge is preferable and required. From this, you can understand the importance of doing ADCA for any job.
ADCA course prepares the students to work on the latest technologies as well as to adapt to the changing technology requirements of the fastest-growing IT sector. ADCA is a registered course under the Ministry of HRD (Dept. of Secondary & Higher Education) Govt. of India.
DCA Full Form
DCA stands for Diploma in Computer Application. DCA is the shorter version of ADCA. The duration of DCA is 6 months.
Who Should Enrol in the ADCA Program?
If you have passed your 10th or 12th-grade exam, then you can enroll in the ADCA course, which is the best course for computer basics. If you have not studied anything related to computers before, it is necessary to take this course before choosing any other computer-related courses. This will help you improve your online learning skills.
ADCA Course duration | ADCA full form in computer
Advanced diploma in computer application (ADCA) is basically 1-year course. as per Govt guidelines it has divided into two semesters 6 months in each semester.
Eligibility for ADCA
- If you want to do ADCA you have to pass 10th or 12th from a government-recognized school or institution.
- Generally, there are no cut-up marks to do this course but some of the institutes may organize an entrance test to give you admission to this course.
- There are some government schemes and scholarships to do these courses for students from economically backward and from social disadvantage groups. To avail of these facilities you have to do this course from a government institution or college.
- A student must be at least 14 years old to enroll in the ADCA course, and there is no maximum age limit.
ADCA Course Fees
The fee structure for the ADCA course depends on your college, because if you do the course from a private college or institute then you will have to spend more money. Whereas if you do this course from a government college/institute then you will be able to do this course in a very less amount.
In doing this course, you may have to pay a fee of Rs. 5000 to Rs. 20000 rupees and it may take more than this because I have been told to you that it depends on your college or institution.
ADCA Course Syllabus & ADCA Course Duration
As mentioned earlier The ADCA is a one-year course. It is divided into Semester 1 (the first 6 months) and Semester 2(the remaining 6 months). The general ADCA course syllabus per semester is as follows:–
Please note that this syllabus may vary from time to time (as a part of upgradation) or by different institutions.
• Operating System
• MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access)
• HTML & Front Page
• Computer Graphics
• Computer Concept & Basics
Hindi and English Typing.
• Principal of Programming
• System Analysis and design
• Introduction to Internet & Email
• C Language
• Programming in C++
• Corel draw
• Tally 5.4
• Photoshop CS
• Financial Accounting System
• Visual Basic
• Lab-II and Project Work
ADCA Full Course Benefits
Due to having maximum job opportunities and minimum qualifications, ADCA is one of the most influential and beneficial courses for any job seeker in India. Here are some of the most prominent course benefits of ADCA.
• A pocket-friendly course – ADCA covers basic to advanced computer operation skills at prices to suit your budget.
• Suitable for all – Whether you are an art’s, commerce, or Science student, the ADCA course can be pursued by any student from all streams as it includes a syllabus from basic operations in computers to graphics, office functions, and accounting.
• Learn quickly – Learn complete computer applications skills from basic to advanced, in the shortest span of time
• Maximum Job Opportunities – From start-ups, MNCs, and freelancing, to starting your own business, there are plenty of job openings in various sectors for those who complete the ADCA.
• Eligible for Government Jobs – As discussed previously in this article, ADCA is valid for all central as well as state government jobs. So, you can apply for government jobs as well with an ADCA certificate.
• Chance to Start earning soon – Some of the fundamental knowledge of computers will help You to start earning at an early age as a student after completing this course. This will boost your career as well as help you to obtain higher education.
• Flexibility – You can also study this course along with your UG or PG study as this course can be pursued through distance education, online, and also part-time or full-time.
Popular Colleges for ADCA Courses Across India
Here is a list of popular colleges across India that offer the best ADCA course. Interested candidates can choose the college based on preferred location, reputation, and fee structure:–
|S.No.||Name of the College||State|
|1||Mata Sundri College||Delhi|
|2||Acharya Narendra Dev College||Delhi|
|3||University Of Calcutta||Kolkata|
|4||Meena Shah Institute of Technology & Management||Uttar Pradesh|
|5||Savitribai Phule Pune University||Pune|
|6||Aligarh Muslim University||Aligarh|
|8||University of Madras||Chennai|
|9||S.Kula Women’s College||Manipur|
|10||Saraswathy College of Arts and Science||Tamil Nadu|
|11||BCIT WORLD (Private)||Patna, Bihar|
ADCA Course Online
You can do ADCA course online at the Indian Institute of Skill Development Training (IISDT) which is an ISO Certified Govt. Registered Skill Development Training and Vocational Education Autonomous Organization. Their official website is https://iisdt.in/
The price of the course will be Rs.2,500/-
ADCA Job opportunities | Career Opportunities
After completing the ADCA course, you will get ADCA computer course certificate. Now you can expect development and solid pay if you already have a job. After completing this degree, students can work in both the private and public sectors. The various adca job opportunities are mentioned below, where they can earn by in the following profile:
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- IT Infrastructure Supervisor
- Web Developer
- Office Executive
- Graphic designer
- DTP Operator
Top Recruiters that hire Advance Diploma Computer Application Graduates
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Cap Gemini
- JP Morgan
- Indian Railways
- Indian revenue services
- Central and state government organizations
- Hewlett Packard
Salary after studying ADCA course
Salary is one of the most important points to consider for doing any kind of educational or vocational course. The salary packages after completing adca is depends upon your expertise and on the organizations that employ you.
ADCA Course Jobs Salary in Hindi
As a fresher or entry-level job position, the salary ranges between Rs.3.5 lakhs per annum to Rs.16 lakhs per annum. वेतन 3.5 लाख रुपये प्रति वर्ष से लेकर 16 लाख रुपये प्रति वर्ष के बीच है।
What is the full form of ADCA?
ADCA full form is Advanced Diploma in Computer Application.
What is the ADCA course duration?
Advanced Diploma in Computer Application is a one-year course that is divided into two semesters, 6 months each.
What qualification is required to enroll for the ADCA course?
Students who wish to study ADCA should have completed 10th or 12th grade from an acknowledged school with a minimum of 40% marks.
Can I do ADCA course after the 10th?
Yes, You can!
Which is best DCA or ADCA?
If you have a good budget go for ADCA.