ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 | Junior Assistant 25 Posts in Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization | Online Apply Now!
ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021: Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization has released a recruitment notification of 25 no.’s of Junior Assistant in Head Office & Different Districts in Assam. Interested candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment here. The last date to apply online is 14/08/2021.
ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Total No. of Vacancies||25|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree & Minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in Computer Application|
|Pay Scale||P.B-2 14000-49000 Plus Grade Pay-6200|
|Starting date of Application||15/07/2021|
|Closing date of Application||14/08/2021|
Category-wise Details: ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 25 Posts
- Unreserved: 13 Post
- OBC/MOBC: 09 Posts
- SC: 03 Post
- ST(P): 03 Post
- ST(H): 01 Post
- EWS: 03 Posts
- PWD: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any Examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- The Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in Computer Application/ Knowledge from a Government recognized Institute. The Candidates must have good working knowledge and skill in Computer, especially Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail, and computer typing in English/ Assamese language.
- The candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 38 years as of 1st June 2021. The upper age limit is relatable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- The Age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis of a Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority or a Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Application Fee: ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PWD: Nil
- ST/SC: Rs.200/-
- Others: Rs.300/-
Selection Process: ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
The selection Process of ATEPFO Recruitment will have two stages:
- Stage-I: The eligible candidates whose online applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) will be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam – (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar, and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
Syllabus for Stage I include:
- General studies including current affairs, national and international — 60 marks.
- General English – 20 marks.
- Arithmetic — 20 marks.
- Stage-II: Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage-II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-II:
- a) Computer test (CBT)(English and Assamese typing) – 20 marks.
- b) Writing ability test in English. Writing ability tests shall include drafting, precis writing, comprehension, essay, etc. – 30 marks.
- Final Selection: Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.
Required Documents: ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate
- Age Proof
- Educational Qualification Certificate and Marksheet
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Important Links: ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||15-07-2021|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Important: Candidates need to visit www.atepforecruitment.in for Apply and for Official Notification of ATEPFO Recruitment 2021.
For Job in Assam: Click Here!
What is the minimum qualification to apply in ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021?
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
Is employment exchange registration number necessary to Apply?
What is the salary of this Junior Assistant job?
P.B-2 14000/–49000/- Plus Grade Pay-6200.