Bihar CSBC Police Constable Recruitment 2021-22 | CSBC Bihar Police Constable Recruitment Online Form 2021-22
Table of Contents
Bihar CSBC Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC), Bihar has released a recruitment notification of constable in Prohibition. Total 365 candidates will be recruited in Prohibition. Interested candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment here. The last date to apply online is 18 January 2022.
Bihar CSBC Police Constable Recruitment 2021-22: Overview
|Post Name||Police Constable in Prohibition|
|Total Posts||365 Posts|
|Organization||Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC), Bihar|
|Qualification||12th (Intermediate) Pass (See Official Notification)|
|Type of Job||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Application Fee||Rs. 450/- or Rs. 112/-|
|Start Date||19th December 2021|
|Last Date||18th January 2022|
CSBC Bihar Police Constable in Prohibition Online Form 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam Passed from Recognized Board.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
As on 01/01/2021
- Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 25 Yrs.
- Read the Official Notification for detalis about Age Relaxation.
Application Fee: Bihar CSBC Police Constable Recruitment 2021-22
- General, OBC, Other State : Rs. 450/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 112/-
|Total Vacancy: 365 Post|
|Post Name||General||BC||BC Female||EBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
See Official Notification
Important Dates: Bihar CSBC Police Constable Recruitment 2021-22
- Online Application Start : 19 December 2021
- Registration Last Date : 18 January 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 18 January 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Link Activate on 19/12/2021
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
I am a professional Blogger who is in a Government Job and serving the nation. On this website, I have been sharing various information regarding government jobs, news, general knowledge, etc. to help aspirants to get their dream govt job.