DC Darrang Recruitment 2021 | Junior Assistant Total 11 Posts
DC Darrang Recruitment 2021: The DC, Darrang, Assam recently has released an official recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of the Grade-III 11 posts of Junior Assistant under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang. The candidates who can fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the official recruitment notification of DC Darrang are able to submit their application for these 11 posts of Grade-III in the Standard Form of Application. The complete details information about this recruitment is given below.
DC Darrang Recruitment 2021: Detail Information
Name of The Post: Junior Assistant
Total No of Posts: 11 Posts
- Unreserved: 05 Posts
- EWS: 01 Post
- OBC/MOBC: 03 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- ST (H): 01 Post
Name of The Office: Office of The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang
DC Darrang Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification:
All the candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a UGC recognized University or any other examination declared equivalent by the Government.
The candidates must have to possess a minimum of 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. Recognized Institute. They should have basic computer proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet Processing, etc and some others.
Pay Scale: Pay Band (PB)-2, Rs.14,000 – Rs.60,500 plus Grade Pay (GP) of Rs.6,200 and other allowances as admissible as per the existing rules.
Age Limit: All the candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation would be as follows-
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 10 Years
Note: The Age limit of all the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority or the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. Please note that; No other documents will be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
How to Apply for DC Darrang Recruitment 2021?
The application process for this recruitment is Offline. All the candidates who are eligible as per the official notification and interested to apply for this job are able to submit their offline application in the Standard Application Form along with all the required documents within the last date of the application. All the required documents details and the specific postal address where the applications need to be submitted are provided below.
Documents Required with The Application Form for DC Darrang Recruitment :-
- Total 2 Copies of Recent Passport Size Photograph having self-attested.
- Copy of admit card, pass certificate, mark sheet of HSLC and Degree or equivalent having self-attested.
- Copy of Computer Proficiency Certificate having self-attested.
- Copy of Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate having self-attested.
- Copy of Caste Certificate having self-attested (if applicable).
- Copy of EWS Certificate (if applicable).
- A self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- along with the application.
- Candidate must need to provide a valid mobile number for future communication.
- Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e either Assamese/ Bodo/ Bengali/ Alternative English at the time of submission of application.
Selection Process: There will be a Written test and Practical Computer Proficiency Test.
For Syllabus please download Official Notification (Link has given below)
The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang,
Dist: Darrang (Assam)
Important Note: The eligible candidates may submit their application at the Personnel Branch located at the campus of the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, Mangaldai.
Important Dates of DC Darrang Recruitment 2021
- Commencement of submission of the application: 27th January 2021
- Last date of submission of the application: 15th February 2021 up to 5 PM
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
DC Kamrup Metro Recruitment 2021: Click Here!