DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021 | Post of Mandal (Grade-III) in Jorhat | Total 21 Posts | Online Apply Available
DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021 | Post of Mandal (Grade-III): The Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat, Assam recently has released an official recruitment notification for the recruitment of 21 posts of Mandal (Grade-III) specifically in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat district. The candidates who can fulfill the required eligibility criteria only are able to submit their applications online only for this DC Jorhat Recruitment before the last date. All details regarding this recruitment are provided below:
DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021: Details
Name of the Post: Mandal (Grade-III)
Total No of Posts: 21 Posts
Essential Educational Qualifications:-
- All the candidates must have to pass the HSLC or the equivalent examination.
- All the candidates must have a valid 6 months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre at Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- All the candidates must possess a minimum of 6 months diploma/ certificate (both in English and Assamese) in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: The candidates should be between the age of 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for the OBC candidates.
Pay Scale: Pay Band Rs.14,000/ – Rs.60,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible as per the rules.
How to Apply for DC Jorhat Recruitment?
All the candidates who are interested and eligible for this recruitment need to submit their job applications only through the official online application portal developed by the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat. Step by Step application guide is provided below:
- First, Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Now, Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill basic details and click next.
- Now, Fill educational details and click next.
- Fill experience details and click next.
- Now, Upload images &documents and click next.
- Download and Pint acknowledgment receipt for future reference.
Important & Required Documents for Applying DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021
All the candidates need to upload the below-mentioned important documents to complete the entire online application process of DC Jorhat Recruitment.
- Recent Passport Size Color Photograph.
- Specimen signature.
- Age Proof.
- HSLC Marksheet.
- HSLC Certificate.
- HS Certificate (optional).
- Degree Certificate (optional).
- Minimum of 6 Months Computer Diploma from a recognized institute.
- 6 Months RCCC Training passed Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
Some Important Dates of DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of the online application: 7th February 2021 from 10 AM
- Last date of online submission of application: 13th February 2021 up to 5 PM
- Date of The Written Test: 20th February 2021
Important Links for This Recruitment:
|Download The Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|