Goa Police Recruitment 2021 | Recruitment Notification of Sub Inspector, Police Constable, and more posts
Goa Police Recruitment 2021: The Director General of Police, Govt. of Goa, Panaji recently has released a recruitment notification for Police Sub Inspector, Police Constable, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk & some More posts. Interested Candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment here. Candidates have to submit the Application format personally at the Police Headquarters in Panaji, Goa on or before 30/04/2021.
Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Overview
No. of Posts and Vacancies :-
- Police Constable – 997 Posts
- Stenographer – 10 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector – 145 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk & More – 44 Posts
- Age: 18 – 45 years (Age Relaxation as Per Rule)
Application Fees: Goa Police Recruitment 2021
For General Category- Rs. 200/-
For SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/PWD/EWS- Rs. 100/-
Selection Procedure :
- The candidates who qualify in the documents verification for the posts of Laboratory Technician will be subjected to Written examination of Science Graduation level on subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology Zoology, Microbiology and Biochemistry of 100 marks and 02 hours duration.
- The final selection of the candidates forth respective posts will be n the basis of the merit in the Written Examination, in the respective category. If two or more candidates scores equal mar s in the written Examination, their merit will be fixed as per date of birth i.e. older candidate will be considered first anywhere equal marks and same birth date, their merit will be fixed as per higher educational qualification and where equal marks, same bio date a same educational qualification, the merit will be fixed as per the ascending order of the Application Form.
How to Apply in Goa Police Recruitment 2021?
How to Apply :
- The Application Form completed in all respects should be personally submitted by the candidate at the counter opened to accept the Application Form at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa between 10.00 hours to 17:00 hours on all working days, on or before 30.04.2021.
- The candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the advertisement ensure that he/she is eligible for the posts in terms of requirement of age educational qualification etc. only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application form.
- These Application Forms should also be submitted at the counter opened to accept Application Forms at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa on r before 30.04.2021. The Application Forms received after 30.04.2021 will be summarily rejected and no intimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard.
- The candidates should produce a Passing Certificate of the educational qualification prescribed for the post (not mark list) and a Caste/ Category Certificate (valid) a the counter while submitting the application form for verification without which application form will not be accepted.
Director General of Police, Goa, Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa – 403 001
For more detailed information Please Read the Official Notification
SSBDHE Odisha Recruitment 2021: Click Here!