HPSC Recruitment 2021 | HPSC Recruitment of Civil Judge 2021 | Haryana Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment 2021 | Total 256 Posts Available
HPSC Recruitment 2021 | HPSC Recruitment of Civil Judge 2021 | Haryana Public Service Commission Jobs Recruitment 2021: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) recently has released a recruitment notification to Appoint 256 Judges. HPSC inviting online applications for the positions of Civil Judge in the state. All the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for these positions.
HPSC Recruitment 2021 | HPSC Recruitment of Civil Judge 2021: Educational Qualification
The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites online applications from the eligible candidates for 256 posts (239 actual vacancies + 17 anticipated vacancies) of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch).
1. Post Name: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
2. No of Post: 256
Essential & Required Qualifications:
i. Please note that; No person shall be eligible to be appointed as a Civil Judge (Junior Division) unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India.
ii. The declaration “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means that a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocate Act, 1961, and the rules made as thereunder.
4. The pay scale for the post of Civil Judge is Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 or such as may be revised by the Government from time to time. The Service conditions will interact with the recommended candidates along with the appointment orders issued by the Government only to the recommended candidates.
5. The HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination will be conducted in consonance with the provisions, contained in the Punjab Civil Services (Judicial Branch) Rules. of 1951 as applicable to the State of Flaryanas as amended from time to time and the amendment made vide notification No. GSR 10/Cons1./Art.234 and 309/2020, dated the 14th December 2020.
6. The reservation of various posts of different categories is governed by the instructions of the Government of Haryana as issued from time to time.
7. If any suitable Ex. Servicemen of Haryana are not to be available, then the eligible sons/daughters of Ex. Servicemen of Haryana will be considered as per Haryana Government instructions. So, the Dependents of Ex. Servicemen of Haryana equal to ten times of number 01 vacancies reserved for Ex. Servicemen of Haryana shall also to be shortlisted for Main Written Examination provisionally 10 consider their claim against unfilled
8. All the Ex. Servicemen vacancies only otherwise they shall have no claim against the open category posts on the basis of their merit in the Main Examination.
9. Refer: The Advertisement No. 1/2021
HPSC Recruitment 2021: Age:
All the Candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 42 years as of 15.02.2021 i.e. the closing date to apply for the post.
HPSC Recruitment 2021 | HPSC Recruitment of Civil Judge 2021: Documents Required:
The attested copies of the following documents should be sent along with the application form for the Main Examination:-
1. The Matric certificate or its equivalent academic certificate as proof of date of birth (DOB).
2. The Proof of SC/ST/BC/ESM/DESM,PH/EWS of Haryana.
3. The Proof of category. if claiming the age relaxation.
4. The Domicile of Haryana (tor reserved categories and female candidates only).
5. Application form should be complete in all respects.
6. Attendance Sheet to be attached with the application form.
7. A discharge letter/certificate from the competent authority if the candidate is an Ex- ECO/Ex-S.S.C.O./Ex-Serviceman showing the date of entry into military service as well as the date of release to show whether he joined the military service during an emergency or after it.
8. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer (if applicable).
9. A Sheet of the correspondence addresses.
HPSC Recruitment 2021 | HPSC Recruitment of Civil Judge 2021: Selection Procedure :
1. The Competitive Examination 2021: The selection process of suitable candidates for appointment in HCS (Judicial Branch) will be made by holding a competitive examination. The examination will be conducted in three different stages namely:
(i) Preliminary Examination.
(ii) Main Written Examination.
Important! For more detailed information it is always advised that to read the Official Notification (Link has given Below) before applying.
HPSC Recruitment 2021: How to Apply?
1. Visit the official Website: http://hpsc.gov.in
2. Date of Advertisement: 13.01.2021
3. The Closing date for filling of Online Application Form and Deposit of fee 15.02.2021 up to 11:55 PM.
4. The Candidates can apply starting from: 15.01.2021 at 09:00 AM
National Book Trust Recruitment 2021: Click here