NIA 2021 Recruitment | Notification of UDC, Accountant, and more vacancies Available
NIA 2021 Recruitment: National Investigation Agency recently has released a Recruitment Notification for the post of UDC, Accountant, and others. NIA also inviting applications for the post of Stenographer Grade I and some more posts. All the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy positions as mentioned below.
NIA 2021 Recruitment: Last Date for Submission of Application is: January 30th, 2021.
NIA 2021 Recruitment: Post and Vacancies:
- Stenographer Grade I – 13 Posts
- Accountant – 01 Post
- Assistant – 04 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 04 Posts
Job Location – Across India
NIA 2021 Recruitment: Education Qualification
The Nominations are invited for the posts of ministerial staff on a deputation basis in National Investigation Agency (NIA) in 2021. All the Details of posts and vacancies are as under in the official notification.
Age: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation basis shall not be exceeding as 56 years’ as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
SP (Adm) NIA Hqrs, CGO Com lex Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be deputation basis.
NIA 2021 Recruitment: How to Apply :
1. Last date to apply: 30/01/2021
2. It is requested that the above requirement may kindly be circulated among all Departments/ Institutions/ Offices, and also host on their website. All the nominations of eligible officers along with the following documents as mentioned below may be forwarded to the SP (Adm) NIA Hqrs, CGO Com lex Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003 only through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than 01 (one) month from the date of publications of this advertisement in the ‘Employment News’.
1. Bio-data only in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-II) (available at NIA website www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm) should be duly countersigned by the competent authority.
2. Photocopies of APAR dossier from the year 2014-15 to 2018-19 duly attested (It may be ensured that the same are attested on each page with a rubber stamp by an officer should not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India).
3. Department Enquiry/ Vigilance clearance certificate.
4. Integrity certificate.
5. All the details of Major/ Minor penalties imposed on the official during the period of last 10 years.
3. Applications received after the last date of receipt or incomplete applications in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/ information in para 3 above will not be considered. The Cadre Authority may ascertain that the particulars sent by the officer are correct as per the records.
Oil Recruitment 2021 – 76 Grade A, B & C Job Vacancies Know More!