NTPC EET Recruitment 2021 | Special Recruitment only For Female | Apply for Executive Engineering Trainee
NTPC EET Recruitment 2021: National Thermal Power Corporation Popularly known as NTPC recently has released a Recruitment Notification of Engineering Executive Trainee for Female candidates through GATE- 2021. This is a Golden opportunity for those Female candidates who want to start their carrier at NTPC. Interested candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment here.
NTPC EET Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- Released Advertisement: 15th April 2021
- Online Application Form/Registration Start Date: 16th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 6th May 2021
- Date for Deposit Fee: 6th May 2021
- EET Date: To be announced
NTPC Recruitment 2021 – Detailed Overview
|Board Name||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Post Name||Engineering Executive Trainee (EET) Only for Female Candidates|
|Online Form Schedule||16th April to 6th May 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
Discipline Wise Total Posts
Eligibility Criteria of NTPC EET Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must have appeared in GATE 2021 Examination.
- BE / B.Tech 4 years engineering degree in the related branch.
Age Limits (As on 06.05.2021):
- Minimum: NA
- Maximum: 27 Years
- The upper age exemptions will be given extra as per NTPC rules.
Application Fee Structure
|SC / ST / PH||Nil|
How to Apply for NTPC EET Recruitment 2021?
- Open the official site of NTPC which is – ntpccareers.net.
- Click on the NTPC Recruitment 2021 link.
- Next, you will read the NTPC EET notification carefully.
- Later hit on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Enter details as required by the NTPC board.
- Finally, you need to pay the EET Recruitment fee (if applicable).
- Lastly, the NTPC form submitted, take a printout and keep it with you.