Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 – 120 Vacancy Available in Assam and Arunachal Pradesh| Online Apply
Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021: Oil India Limited (OIL) has released a recruitment notification of Junior Assistant under Specific Conditions. Oil India Limited (OIL) invites online applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar, and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh for recruitment of workpersons in the following post at OIL, Field Headquarters, Duliajan, Assam. Interested candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment here.
Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|Total Posts||120 Posts|
|Qualification||Minimum 12th Pass|
OIL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
No of Posts: 120 Posts
Category-Wise Vacancy Details:
- Unreserved: 45 Posts
- OBC (NCL): 32 Posts
- SC: 08 Posts
- ST: 14 Posts
- EWS: 12 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed class 12th or HSSLC with a minimum of 40% marks from a government-recognized board or university. Also, candidates should have a Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of at least 6 (Six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
Pay Scale: Rs.26,600/- to Rs.90,000/-
Age Limit: The candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 years.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Employment Exchange Registration: The candidate must have registered their names in employment exchange and valid registration number along-with the date must be mentioned in their application.
Application Fee: Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- For this OIL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021, candidates have to pay an amount as an application fee. Category-wise applicable application fee details are given below. Candidates have to pay their application fees through an online mode of payment.
- General/OBC: Rs.200/-
IMPORTANT! Please note that Only candidates from Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar, and Charaideo districts of Assam and Changlang district of Arunachal Pradesh are eligible for this recruitment.
Documents Required for Application:
- Recent colored Passport Size Photograph.
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate.
- Age Proof.
- Certificate and Marksheet of Class 12th.
- Computer Diploma Certificate.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- EWS Certificate (if applicable).
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate (if applicable).
Important Links: Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
For More Job In Assam: Click Here!