OPSC Civil Service Notification 2021 | Apply Online For Odisha Civil Service Exam Notification
OPSC Civil Service Notification 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) recently has released the OPSC Civil Service Exam Notification 2021 for the posts of 392 Vacancies across the state. The Odisha Public Service Commission Online Application Form will start at www.opsc.gov.in from 12th Jan 2021 to 11th February 2021. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this Odisha Civil Service Notification 2021 before the final date. All the detailed information and Apply Link is available here on this page.
ODISHA CIVIL SERVICE NOTIFICATION 2021: Details
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name Of the Exam||OPSC Civil Service Exam 2021|
|Name of the Posts||Group A, Group B Posts|
|No Of Posts||392 Posts|
|Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Application Start Date||12th January 2021|
|Application Last Date||11th February 2021|
ODISHA CIVIL SERVICES: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: OPSC Civil Service Notification 2021
All the Candidates need the minimum Qualifications to apply for the OPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021
- The candidates must have a Bachelors’s Degree in relevant Subjects from the recognized Board.
- Also, they Must have the skill to speak & Read in the Language Of Odia.
- Have the subject in the Schooling level in Odia Language.
ODISHA CIVIL SERVICE NOTIFICATION 2021: AGE LIMITS
All the Aspirants who wish to apply for the Odisha Civil Service Notification 2021 must have the specific age limit as per the rules.
- 21 – 32 Years as on 01st January 2020.
ODISHA CIVIL SERVICE NOTIFICATION 2021: SELECTION PROCESS
For OPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021, selection process has the following selection Stages:
- The Prelims
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test or Interview
|Name of the Post/ Services||Salary|
|GROUP – A|
|Odisha Administrative Service (Junior Branch)||Rs.56,100/- Per Month|
|Odisha Police Service (Junior Branch)||Rs.56,100/- Per Month|
|Odisha Finance Service (Junior Branch)||Rs.56,100/- Per Month|
|GROUP – B|
|Odisha Co-operative Service (ARCS/ AGCS)||Rs.44,900/- Per Month|
|Odisha Revenue Service||Rs.44,900/- Per Month|
|Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service||Rs.44,900/- Per Month|
APPLICATION FEE: OPSC Civil Service Notification 2021
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 500|
|SC, ST of Odisha Disability||Nil|
|Name of the Post/ Services||No of Vacancies|
|GROUP – A|
|Odisha Administrative Service (Junior Branch)||137|
|Odisha Police Service (Junior Branch)||104|
|Odisha Finance Service (Junior Branch)||06|
|GROUP – B|
|Odisha Co-operative Service (ARCS/ AGCS)||08|
|Odisha Revenue Service||74|
|Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service||63|
Steps to follow for Applying to Odisha Civil Service Exam:
- First Visit the official website ww.opsc.gov.in
- Now, Check OPSC Civil Service Notification 2021
- Know the important details explained by the OPSC board in the official notification.
- Now, start the registration of details.
- Enter the required details information on the OPSC Civil Service Online Application Form
- Enclosed the necessary and mandatory documents in the Prescribed format.
- Now, Pay the fee as per the norms of the recruitment board.
- Then, Submit the form after completing the filling process
|ODISHA CIVIL SERVICE EXAM NOTIFICATION 2021 IMPORTANT LINKS|
|OPSC Civil Service Official Notification 2021||Click Here|
|OPSC Civil Service Online Application Form||Registration | Login|
Army War College Recruitment 2021: Click Here