Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers 2021 | REET 2021 | Detailed Information Available Here!
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers 2021 REET 2021: Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan recently has issued a detailed Exam notification (REET 2021) for Rajasthan Eligibility Test Teacher on its official website on 11 January 2021. The examination named REET will be held to fill up 32000 Grade III Teacher positions across the State. Online Application for REET 2021 already has started from 11 January 2021 and will continue till 08 February 2021. Candidates those who are willing and eagerly waiting for this big opportunity should need to apply for the REET Exam 2021 before the last date.
The REET Exam is now scheduled for 25th April 2021 in 2 shifts (1st Shift – 10 AM to 12:30 PM and 2nd Shift – 2:30 PM to 5 PM)
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers 2021 | REET 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application||11th January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||08th February 2021|
|REET 2021 Admit Card||14th April 2021|
|REET 2021 Exam Date||25th April 2021|
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers 2021: REET 2021 Notification PDF
All the Interested and eligible candidates for REET 2021 can download the official detailed notification PDF formate directly from the link to know about the details about the Eligibility Examination. A detailed REET 2021 notification has been issued on 11 January 2021 at official website http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/ Click Here to Download the notification pdf.
Eligibility and Qualification for REET 2021
REET Eligibility and Qualification for Level 1
- All the Candidates should be a senior secondary (HS) pass with at least secured 50% marks for class 5th Teacher.
- In addition, the final year of Diploma in Elementary Pedagogy (B.L.Ed), appear or pass.
- As per the NCTE Regulations 2002, a second-year diploma in senior secondary or B.el.ed with at least 45% marks should be passed or appearing in the final year of courses.
- All the Candidates must have passed or passed in the final year of Senior Secondary or 4 years B.L.Ed with at least 50%. OR
- A Graduate or in the last year or passed in the education course.
REET Eligibility and Qualification for Level 2
- All the candidates should Passed Diploma in the second year in graduate or elementary education or completed the final year of this course.
- All the candidates should have At least 50% in Graduation and passed in the first year of B.Ed or appearing in the second year of B.Ed.
- As per NCTE Regulation, Graduate with at least 40% marks and passed the first year of B.Ed or appearing in the second year of B.Ed.
- Candidates should be around 50% in senior secondary and passed the final year of 4 years B.L.ED. should be around 50% in senior secondary and have passed or appeared in the final year or 4 years BA / BSc. Ed or BA. Ed/ B.sc.Ed.
For Detailed information about Eligibility please follow the Official Notification PDF here.
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers 2021: RTET 2021 Application Fee
For One Paper: Rs. 550/-
Both Paper I and II: Rs. 750/-
How To Submit REET 2021 Application Form?
- First Visit the official portal of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) @ rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After landing on the home page, candidates have to search for the REET 2020-21 Application Form link.
- Now, Click on the link and enter the login details.
- Then check the details once and hit on Submit.
- If everything is alright Your REET 2020-21 Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, Download the REET 2020-21 Application Form on your device.
- It is advised to take a hard copy of the Application for future reference.
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official notification||Click here|
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers 2021: REET 2021 Level 1 Exam Pattern
REET 2021 Level 1 Syllabus PDF: Click here!
|Section||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||150 Minutes|
REET 2021 Level 2 Exam Pattern
REET 2021 Level 2 Syllabus PDF: Click here!
|Section||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (Hindi, Sindhi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30||30|
|Language II (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi & Gujarati)||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science (For Maths & Science Teacher) Social Science for Social Science Teachers||60||60|
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers 2021
Army Public School Recruitment 2021 | Apply 52 PGT, TGT Jobs: Click Here!