SEBA Recruitment 2021 | Total 3 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy in Board of Secondary Education Assam
SEBA Recruitment 2021: Board of Secondary Education Assam has released a recruitment notification of 3 Junior Administrative Assistant / Program Assistant on Contractual Basis in the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA), Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-21. The last date to Apply Online is 04th July 2021.
|Organization Name||Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA)|
|Post Name||Junior Administrative Assistant / Program Assistant|
|Online Form Schedule||22/06/2021 to 04/07/2021|
|Job Location||Bamunimaidam, Guwahati|
Eligibility Criteria of SEBA Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must be graduates in Science, Arts or Commerce stream having minimum 55% marks in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in graduation.
- Candidates having MCA (Master of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 10 (ten) points based on MCA degree marks.
- Candidates having BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 5 (Five) points based on BCA degree marks.
- Candidate having experience in computer application system in any Govt. and Private sector will get extra points as mentioned below:
- 1 year: 1 point
- 2 years: 2 points
- 3 years : 3 points
- 4 years: 4 points
- 5 years and above: 5 points
Age Limit as on 01.01.2021:
Minimum 21 years and maximum 43 years.
- The applicant has to deposit an amount of Rs 250 in favor of Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam either through Demand Draft of any National Bank payable at Guwahati or through challan of the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., Bamunimaidam Branch Guwahati (Challan available in the SEBA office) payable at Assam Co-operative Apex Bank, SEBA complex.
How to Apply for SEBA Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SEBA Recruitment 2021 by visiting SEBA’s official website sebaonline.org.
- After applying online, the Application Form with all filled data, as entered by the candidate, will be downloaded. The candidate has to submit/send all the relevant documents along with the downloaded Application Form and necessary Fees to the SEBA office; Guwahati by 10th July 2021. Address: The Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA), Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-21.
For More Recruitment in Assam: Click Here!