Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Admission 2021 | Apply for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)
Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Admission 2021: State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) situated at Kahilipara, Guwahati, Assam has released notification for online application for admission of two years Diploma in Elementary Education or D.El.Ed 2021-2023 batch. Interested and eligible candidates will get detailed information here. Last date to Apply for Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Admission 2021 is 27/05/2021.
Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Admission 2021: Overview
- Name of Course: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)
- Tenure of Course: 2 Years (2021-2023)
- Name of Council: State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT)
Eligibility Criteria for Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Admission 2021
- Educational Qualification: All The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent examination from Govt recognized Boards/Councils with at least 50% marks in aggregate excluding marks secured in extra optional. (For candidates belonging to SC/ST category there will be relaxation of 5% of marks in aggregate that is 45%)
- Age Limit: All The applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 34 years as of 1st July 2021. There will be age relaxation by 2 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST (P), and ST (H) categories.
- Reservation: Reservation of seats for the candidates belonging to reserved categories including OBC/MOBC/ SC/ ST/ Person with Disability (PwD) will be as per existing Govt. norms. More detail is available in the official notification.
- Application Fee: Rs. 400.00/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only) for all categories to be Paid Online only (Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/Wallet).
- Admit Card: Eligible Candidates will be able to download his/her Admit Card from SCERT Assam D.El.Ed PET Admit Card or the Official Website of SCERT from 21st June 2021 by entering his/her Registration Number and Date of Birth generated during online submission of application.
- Pre-Entry Test (PET) & Venue: The venue for the Pre-Entry Test (PET) will be the DIET/HS School of a District. However, depending upon the number of candidates the Pre-Entry Test may be held in a nearby school/college, etc. The venue for the Pre Entry Test will be indicated in the Admit Card of the candidates.
How to Apply for Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2021?
- The candidate seeking admission into 2 years D.El.Ed course is to apply online.
- Before applying online, applicants should keep the scan copy in .jpg format of his/her passport-sized colored photograph and signature for upload.
- The size of each of the scanned photos & signatures should be within the range of 5 to 50kb and properly cropped.
- Before submitting the application, applicants will get a chance to modify his/her application detail. But after the final submission of the application, applicants will not be able to edit the application.
- After final submission, the portal will generate a unique Application No. The applicants are required to note down carefully the unique Application No. for future references.
- The applicant can pay the Application fee online through the Online Application.
- Once the submitted Application form and Application fee paid online, the applicant can download the submitted Application form in ‘pdf’ file format and take a printout of the Application form.
- For any Application submission, related issues please mail us at [email protected] with the subject mentioned as “Issues for application submission”
Important Dates of D.el.ed Admission 2021 Assam
- Starting date of online application: 10th May 2021
- Last date of online application: 27th May 2021
- Admit card for Pre-Entry Test: 21st June 2021
- Date of Pre-Entry Test (PET): 27th June 2021