Cachar Irrigation Recruitment 2021 | Total 10 Post of Grade IV Under Irrigation Department of Cachar, Silchar, Assam
Cachar Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Irrigation Department of Cachar District, Silchar, Assam recently has released Recruitment notification of Grade IV Posts of Peon, Chowkidar, and Khalasi under various offices of Cachar Circle Irrigation Department. Interested Candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment here, also Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from here. Online Apply Link has given Below!
Cachar Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Overview
Name of the Post: Peon
Total No. of Post: 03
Reservation as Per Roster Rule: UR- 02, ST(P)-01
Name of the Post: Chowkidar
Total No. of Post: 02
Reservation as Per Roster Rule: UR- 01, OBC/MOBC- 01
Name of the post: Khalasi
Total No. of Post: 05
Reservation as Per Roster Rule: UR-01, OBC/MOB-02, ST(P)-01, PWD-01
Mode of Application: Online Only
Cachar Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
All the Candidates should be Class VIII passed from a Govt. recognized Educational Institution.
Cachar Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Selection procedure
The Candidates, whose online applications are accepted as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in Official Notification will have to appear in an objective type written examination. The written examination will be done strictly on a merit basis.
The syllabus of Written Examination:
- General Knowledge: 50 Marks
- General English: 25 Marks
- Language Skill in Bengali: 25 Mark.
The Date and Venue of the Written examination will be intimated in the Admit Card and also will be notified through the website.
Cachar Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Important Points to Remember
- Candidates/Applicants must be Citizens Of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
- Applicants who are already employed should submit their NOC from the respective Employer.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 40 Years as of 1st January 2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years for SC, ST(P) & ST(H) candidates & 43 years for OBC/MOBC candidates as per the existing Govt. rule.
- The Reservation will comply with Govt. Norms.
- All the candidates must have registered their name in the Employment Exchange of the state of Assam, and registration No. and date should be mentioned in their application.
- Candidate have to Apply online @ Official Website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/irrigationcachar/
- The Starting Date of Online Application: 18/02/2021
- The Last date of Online Application: Midnight of 25/02/2021
Cachar Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Important Web Link
Official Notification: Click Here!
Online Application: Click here!
Cachar DC Office Recruitment 2021 | 38 Junior Assistant and 10 Grade IV Posts: Click Here!
Irrigation Nagaon Assam Recruitment 2021 | Total 29 Grade IV Vacancy: Click Here!