The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notification of ASI and Head Constable Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates who want to start their career as Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) or as Head Constable (Ministerial) in CISF will get detailed information about this recruitment like qualification, application age, fees, etc. here. The last date to apply online is 25th October 2022.
CISF ASI and Head Constable Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name Of Post||Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno), Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Number Of Vacancies||540 post|
|Application Starting Date||26th September 2022|
|Application Closing Date||25th October 2022|
|Minimum Qualification||10+2 Pass|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Industrial Security Force HC and ASI Recruitment 2022
For candidates who want to apply online for this recruitment here are the complete eligibility criteria.
CISF Career Educational Qualification:
- Head Constable (HC) Posts – Candidates should complete 12th Pass + Typing from the recognized board.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) Posts – Candidates should complete 12th Pass + Steno from a recognized board.
Age Limits: CISF HC and ASI Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 Years
- Refer to the below provided official Advt. to check Age Relaxation Details.
Selection Procedure: CISF ASI and Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- CBT Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Steno/ Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
CISF Head Constable & ASI Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale:
- Head Constable (Ministerial) Posts – Rs. 25,500 – Rs.81,100/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Posts – Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/ ESM Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
CISF Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Online application||26th September 2022|
|Closing Date for Online application||25th October 2022|