DSSSB Recruitment of Various Posts 2021 | 1809 Posts of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2021 | DSSSB Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
DSSSB Recruitment of Various Posts 2021: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board recently has released a Job Notification of a Total of 1809 Posts in different categories. Interested candidates will get the detailed information regarding DSSSB Recruitment 2021 here. Online Application is available from 15/03/2021 to 14/04/2021.
DSSSB Recruitment of Various Posts 2021: Overview
|Last Date :||14/04/2021|
|Total Vacancies :||1809|
|Organization :||DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board)|
|Qualification Required:||10th Pass, 12th Pass, Diploma, Graduation, ITI Pass, Other Qualifications, Post Graduate|
DSSSB Recruitment of Various Posts 2021: How to Apply?
- Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
- Click On the Apply Online Link given in the Important Link Section.
- Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
- Take a Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
For Vacancy Details for DSSSB Recruitment of Various Posts 2021, Please read Official Notification
(Link has given below)
DSSSB Recruitment 2021: Application Fee Details
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PH||No Fee.|
|All Category Female||No Fee.|
|Mode of Payment||Candidates have to pay the Application Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking OR SBI E Challan.|
DSSSB Recruitment of Various Posts 2021: Important Links
I am a professional Blogger who is in a Government Job and serving the nation. On this website, I have been sharing various information regarding government jobs, news, general knowledge, etc. to help aspirants to get their dream govt job.