Goa Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2021 | Apply for 55 Police Constable Driver Grade-III (Male) Recruitment
Table of Contents
Goa Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2021: Goa police has released a recruitment notification for Police Constable Driver Grade-III (Male), under the department. Interested candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment here. The process of applying will be Offline, through a specific Application Form, available on the Official Website and also here. The last date to reach the Application form at the Office is 21st October 2021.
Goa Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Recruitment||Police Constable Driver Grade-III (Male)|
|Job Name||Police Constable Driver|
|Qualification||Secondary School Pass Certificate, Valid Driving Licence with Two years experience (Minimum & Essential)|
|Pay Matrix||19900-63200/- (Level -2)|
Qualification: Goa Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2021
- Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent qualification.
- Hight: 165cm, Chest: 78.74cms (Unexpanded) 83.80cms (expanded). (See Official Notification for Confirmation)
- Valid driving license for Heavy /Lg ht vehicles.
- Two years experience as a Driver with an unblemished record.
- Knowledge of Konkani.
- Ability to drive heavy vehicles with confidence.
- Knowledge of Marathi.
For Special Category candidates like Home Guard and Sports Background please read the Offical Notification. (Link has given Below)
Age: Goa Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2021
18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of Application Forms i.e. 21.10.2021. (Born between 22.10.1996 and 21.10.2003 both dates inclusive). Relaxable for up to 5 years for Government servants. (For More Details about Age Relaxation Please read the Official Notification)
Application Fee: Goa Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2021
The Application Fee for General Category is 200/- and for SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman/EWS is 100/-. The Application Fee shall be paid at the time of submission of the Application Form.
Selection Process: Goa Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2021
- The candidates who qualify in the physical measurements for the post of Police Constable Driver (Grade-III) in Goa Police Department will be subjected to the Written Examination of the Trade of 100 marks for 02 hours duration.
- The minimum passing marks in the Written Examination out of 100 marks shall be 35 % i.e. 35 marks. No representation for re-evaluation of Written Examination paper or re-conduct of Written Examination will be entertained.
- The final selection of the candidates will be determined in accordance with the marks obtained by each candidate in the written examination as per merit, in the respective category.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in the Written Examination, then order of merit shall be as per their date of birth and if in case the date of birth is also same, then the candidate possessing higher educational qualification will be placed higher in the merit list.
How to Apply in Goa Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2021?
- The prescribed Application Forms are available at the Administrative Block, GRP Camp, Altinho, Panaji-Goa, Porvorim Police Station, Mapusa Police Station, Pernem Police Station, Bicholim Police Station, Valpoi Police Station, Collem Police Station, Ponda Police Station, Sanguem Police Station, Curchorem Police Station, Quepem Police Station, Canacona Police Station, Margao Town Police Station and Vasco Police Station which can be collected between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours on all days except Sunday. Also, the Application Form can be downloaded from the Goa Police Website and Government of Goa Portal. The Application Form shall be downloaded on a single page (front and back).
- The candidates possessing the required Educational and other qualifications as mentioned in the Recruitment Rules/Advertisement as of 21.10.2021 and possessing 15 years Residence Certificate (valid) in the State of Goa issued by the Mamlatdar of Taluka, Government of Goa, may submit the Application Forms, completed in all respects along with the Application Fee as mentioned above, at the counter opened to accept the application forms at the Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa, Mapusa Police Station, Bicholim Police Station, Ponda Police Station, Curchorem Police Station, Margao Town Police Station, and Vasco Police Station between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours on all days except Sunday on or before 21.10.2021.
- The incomplete Application Forms, Application Forms received after 21.10.2021, Applications not in prescribed Form and Application Forms without Application Fee will be summarily rejected and no intimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard. The candidates working in Government Departments/Offices shall apply through the proper channel in the prescribed Application Form only.
- These Application Forms along with the Application Fee should be submitted at the counter opened to accept the Application Forms at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa on or before 21.10.2021.
- The Application Forms received after 21.10.2021 and without Application Fee will be summarily rejected and no intimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard.
The last date for submission of Application Forms for the above post is 21.10.2021. (Please follow the Official Notification for Application form and More Detailed Information.)
I am a professional Blogger who is in a Government Job and serving the nation. On this website, I have been sharing various information regarding government jobs, news, general knowledge, etc. to help aspirants to get their dream govt job.