Haryana Police SI Syllabus 2021 | Haryana Police SI Syllabus PDF
Haryana Police SI Syllabus 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification for SI vacancies. Interested candidates will get detailed information about that recruitment here. Moreover, eligible candidates will get detailed information about this exam syllabus here.
|Haryana Police SI Syllabus 2021|
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (Male/ Female)|
HSSC Haryana Police SI Latest Syllabus 2021
- History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries
- Economical Scenario
- Constitution of India & State Administration
- Political series of Country Five-Year Plan
- Contribution of Haryana in the National Movement.
General Reasoning Ability
- Similarities and differences
- Arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Venn diagrams
- Relationship concepts
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
- Number Systems
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs, etc.
- Scientific methodology concepts, principles, and techniques
- Life sciences (Biology)
- The earth/space sciences, technologies, etc.
1. History/ Facts of Agriculture
2. Fruits & Vegetable
3. Crop Production
7. Irrigation and Damage
8. Weed/Pests Control
9. Types of Crops
10. Soil & Land
12. Plantation and Deforestation etc.
1. Importance of animal
2. Livestock farming
3. Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance
5. Animal breeds
6. Diseases and symptoms in animals etc.
HSSC Haryana Police SI Exam Pattern 2021
Duration: 90 Mint
The medium of examination: English as well as in Hindi
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|4.||Hindi & English||15||12|
|7.||India GK (History, Polity, Eco, Geography)||10||8|
|9.||Haryana General Knowledge||25||20|
I am a professional Blogger who is in a Government Job and serving the nation. On this website, I have been sharing various information regarding government jobs, news, general knowledge, etc. to help aspirants to get their dream govt job.