IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 | Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2022
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022: Intelligence Bureau, the country’s top defense agency under the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Government of India has released a recruitment notification for 150 no.s of Assistant Central Intelligence Officers (ACIO) by conducting Grade-II/ Tech- Exam 2022. Candidates who want to join IB will get detailed information about this recruitment here. The last date to apply online is 7th May 2022.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022: Detailed Overview
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Job Type||Central Govt Job|
|Post Name||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II/ Tech- Exam 2022|
|Pay Scale||Level 7 PB 44,900/- to 1,42,400/-|
|No. of Vacancies||150|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, MCA, BE/ B.Tech|
Intelligence Bureau Post Details: IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Technical Examination- 2022: 150 Posts
- Qualification: B.E or B.Tech in the fields of Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering; from a Government recognized University/ College/ Institute. Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics with Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science, or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications; from a Government recognized University/ College/ Institute.
- Salary Details: Rs. 44900 – 142400/- per month
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
- Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: The selection is based on IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 on Merit List and Interviews.
How to Apply for IB ACIO Recruitment 2022?
- Scroll down, go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” link and log in.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
- Registration Starting Date: 16th April 2022
- Registration Closing Date: 7th May 2022
- SBI Challan Submitted Closing Date: 10th May 2022