IOCL Recruitment 2020-21
IOCL Recruitment 2020 for both New and Experienced Candidates. Last updated on December 01, 2020. Get a Direct Official Link for applying for IOCL Recruitment 2020 along with the current IOCL Recruitment official Notification 2020-21.
Contingent Duty Medical Officer vacancy in IOCL Recruitment 2020
One of the Top Public Sector Company IOCL has announced a recruitment drive for filling Contingent Duty Medical Officer Vacancies; Read official notification and apply on/before 13-12-2020.
|IOCL December 2020 Notification||Details|
|Contingent Duty Medical Officer||MBBS, PG Diploma, MS/MD|
|Last Date to Apply||13/12/2020|
IOCL Recruitment 2020: On 01/12/2020, IOCL has announced the Contingent Duty Medical Officer Jobs in Begusarai for MBBS, PG Diploma, MS/MD and. IOCL Recruitment 2020, All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for Various Contingent Duty Medical Officer Posts Vacancies at iocl.com. Applications are inviting for vacancies in IOCL Job. Candidates can apply for these vacancies only before the last date. All details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification, and How to apply details are as given below.
|Post Name||Contingent Duty Medical Officer|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||From Rs. 85,100 – Rs. 99,400/-Per Month|
ADVT NO. BR/HR/03/CDMO-Specialist/2020-21. Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Barauni Refinery requires Contingent Duty Medical Officers (CDMOs) for full time tenure appointment and Specialist Doctors on part time basis for a period of One year as per the details given below:
1. Name of Post: Contingent Duty Medical Officers (CDMOs)
2. Minimum Qualification:
i. Minimum an MBBS with completed Internship & registration with Medical Council of India. All the Candidates with Diploma in Medical Specialty & PG Qualification (MD/MS) in Medicine, Surgery, and Obst. &
Gynecology shall also be considered.
ii. Work Timings: 48 Hours/Week plus Hospital Emergency Medical Duty
3. Remuneration will be payable mentioned as below based on the Qualification, subject to revisions or as decided by the Corporation.
i. CDMOs (with MBBS Qualification and 1 year of internship) – Rs 85,100/- per month.
ii. CDMOs (with MBBS with Diploma in Medical Specialty) – Rs 92,300/- per month.
iii. CDMOs (with PG qualifications i.e MD/MS) – Rs 99,400/- per month.
At Barauni Refinery Hospital, Begusarai, Bihar – 851117
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply :
1. Date & Time Of Interview: 13th Dec, 2020 – Sunday (9.30 AM to 4.00 PM)
2. Venue: Barauni Refinery Hospital, Begusarai, Bihar-851117
3. Any change in the aforesaid venue/ date/ timing shall be intimated on our official website www.iocl.com only. For the latest information, keep visiting our website.
Technician Apprentice vacancy in IOCL Recruitment 2020
IOCL has recently announced recruitment for filling Technician Apprentice Vacancies; Read the official notification and apply on/before 19-12-2020.
|IOCL November 2020 Notification||Details|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||19/12/2020|
On 20/11/2020, IOCL has announced the job of Technician Apprentice Across India for Diploma. In IOCL Recruitment 2020, all the eligible candidates are requested to apply online for 222 Technician Apprentice Posts Vacancies at iocl.com. Applications are inviting for vacancies of IOCL Jobs and Candidates can apply for these vacancies. Candidates can get all the IOCL Technician Apprentice Jobs Across India. Important Details like Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification, and How to apply details are given below.
|Post Name||Technician Apprentice|
|No of Posts||222 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||19/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
IOCL Recruitment 2020: The Provisional Number of seats in the Apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows:
Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment will be applicable to the States & Union Territory of North India (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh)
Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/NR/APPR/2020-21/1
1. Name of the Post: Technician Apprentice
2. No of Post: 222
3. Stipend: The Rate of Stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / and Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
4. Prescribed Qualification/Eligibility Criteria:
a. For Discipline Code – 501/507/513/519/525/531/537/543 – Technician Apprentice(Mechanical)- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
b. For Discipline Code – 502/508/514/520/526/532/538/544 – Technician Apprentice(Electrical) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
c. For Discipline Code- 503/509/515/521/527/533/539/545 – Technician Apprentice(Instrumentation) – 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against the reserved positions.
d. For Discipline Code- 504/510/516/522/528/534/540/546 – Technician Apprentice(Civil) – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
e. For Discipline Code- 505/511/517/523/529/535/541/547 – Technician Apprentice(Electrical & Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
f. For Discipline Code- 506/512/518/524/530/536/542/548 – Technician Apprentice(Electronics) – 3 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
5. Period of Apprenticeship Training
1. 12 Months for all disciplines except
2. Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator Fresher Apprentices & Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders) will be having 15 months of training.
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their position in the merit list and subject to the number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines, shall be called for document verification. The following original documents along with a Self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Verification of Documents:
1. 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned educational board as proof of Date of Birth. Any other document will not be accepted for verification of date of birth except the 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned educational board.
2. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates should be in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
3. Marksheet of
3. Marksheet of
3. The Marksheet of Class XII issued by the concerned education board/ Semester-wise/ year-wise mark sheets of ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Engineering.
4. The Certificates of Class XII/Final ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Certificate issued by respective Board/ Authority.
5. The Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to the percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/Institute.
6. The Certificates which is mentioning the date of publication of the result from the Principal of the Polytechnic / School /College/ Institute from where the candidate has pursued his/her Class XII/ITI (Fitter)/ Graduation/ Diploma course, if applicable.
7. The Candidates who are applying against Code 605/606/607/608/609/610/611 with Skill Certificate in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ – Skill certificate issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt. in this regard.
8. Any other Certificate, as specified.
Important Dates for Candidates
1. Date Of Opening Of Online Application was 23.11.2020
2. Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application is 19.12.2020
3. Tentative/Expected Date For Download Of Admit Card By Candidates from 22.12.2020
4. Tentative/Expected Date Of Written Test 03.01.2021
How to Apply : IOCL Recruitment 2020
Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application 19.12.2020
A. The Candidates those are meeting with the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online form through the link which will be provided on our corporate official website www.iocl.com(Careers-Apprenticeships-Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Northern Region (Marketing Division)-FY-2020-21)Please note that Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
B. Candidate needs to be upload, scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (10th Stander certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, EWS / Caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by E-mail / SMS for downloading the admit card for the written test.
C. All the candidates must have an active Email ID and Mobile phone number. That Mobile number by which applying must remain valid for at least the next year. Each and Every future communication with candidates will take place only through Website/Email/ SMS alerts. The Applications submitted through on-line mode will only be accepted.
D. The candidate should have a scanned copy of the color photograph and signature in .jpg format (size should not be exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form should be required to be uploaded. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the On-line Application Form and its final submission.
E. The candidate always shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form. 6. Any Incomplete applications or applications not fulfilling the specific eligibility criteria/parameters and applications received in mode/form other than Online mode shall be treated as “Rejected”.
F. A copy of the Online application shall be retained by the candidate for reference and produced for verification at the time of Document Verification.
G. For more detailed information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. will be made available through the official Websites www.iocl.com or through Email. Candidates are always advised to keep visiting the websites www.iocl.com and check their registered Email regularly.
H. Keep in mind that Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following E-mail id: [email protected]
More Central Govt. Jobs :