IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2021 | Total 527 Posts Available for 10th, 12th, and Engineering Pass
Table of Contents
IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited popularly known as IOCL has released a recruitment notification of Technical and Non -Technical Apprentices under the Apprentices Act,1961 at Indian Oil Corporation Limited – Eastern Region (MD). Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertakings in India as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation proposes to engage Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in the States of Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam). Interested candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment here. The Last Date to Apply online is 04th December 2021.
IOCL Technical and Non -Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organization
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
|Name of the Post
|Technical and Non -Technical Apprentices
|Total No of posts
|Central Govt Jobs
|Starting Date To apply
|Last Date To apply
|West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam
Education Qualification : IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2021
- 10th or 12th Pass with ITI Trade Certificate.
- 3 years Diploma in Engineering.
Document Required: IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2021
The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their position in the merit list and subject to a number of seats in respective Trades/Disciplines shall be called for document verification. The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Document Verification:
- 10th Pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
- Class XII mark sheet issued by the concerned education board/ Semester-wise/ year-wise mark sheets of ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma in Engineering.
- Class XII/Final ITI issued by NCVT or SCVT/Graduation/Diploma Certificate issued by respective Board/ Authority.
- Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to the percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/Institute.
- Certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ School/College/ Institute from where the candidate pursued his/her Class XII/ITI/Graduation/Diploma course, if applicable.
- For Candidates applying against Discipline Code 13/26/39/52/65 or 131/261/391/521/651 -Skill certificate issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
- Any other Certificate, as specified.
For More Detailed Information about this IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Please Read Official Notification. (Link has given Below)
Age Limit: IOCL Technical and Non -Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2021
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as of 31.10.2021 for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
Selection Procedure: IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2021
1. Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
2. The Written Test will comprise 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four options with one correct option. The questions would be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
3. The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
4. Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard/parameters as specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments/modifications issued from time to time. Only those candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as apprentices.
Syllabus: Click Here!
Important Instructions: IOCL Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2021
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the Regional Directorate of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (RDSDE) portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and as a Technician Apprentice online with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOPT) portal at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action.
- Incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria/parameters and applications received in mode/form other than online mode shall be treated as “Rejected”.
- A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate for reference and produced for verification at the time of Document Verification.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates: IOCL Technical and Non -Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2021
- Date Of Opening Of Online Application 05.11.2021 11 Am.
- Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application 04.12.2021 5:00 Pm.
- Tentative Date For Download Of Admit Card By Candidates 09.12.2021 5:00 Pm.
- Tentative Date Of Written Test 19.12.2021 11:00 Am.
- Tentative Date For Upload Of Provisionally Qualified Candidates For Document Verification 29.12.2021 5:00 Pm
Important Links: IOCL Technical and Non -Technical Apprentices Recruitment 2021
I am a professional Blogger who is in a Government Job and serving the nation. On this website, I have been sharing information regarding government jobs, news, tech, general knowledge, etc. to help aspirants to get their dream govt job.