NEEPCO Recruitment 2022 | NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Recruitment Notification of 56 Trade Apprentice under North Eastern Electric Power Corporation
NEEPCO Recruitment 2022: The North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited has released a recruitment notification of 56 no.s of Trade Apprentice under various establishments of NEEPCO in North East India. Interested candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment like Qualification, Age, How to apply, etc here. The last date to apply online is 17th February 2022.
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited is a Schedule –‘A’ “Mini Ratna” Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The Corporation is engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects of hydro, thermal & Solar and entering into Wind Energy Projects.
NEEPCO Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of the Organization||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Total No of posts||56|
|Category||Apprenticeship Job in NEEPCO|
|Starting Date To apply||27-01-2022|
|Last Date To apply||17-02-2022|
|Location||Various Establishments under NEEPCO at North East India|
Qualification Details: NEEPCO Recruitment 2022
The Corporation proposes to engage 56 (Fifty-six)) apprentices for the FY 2021-22 under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of two (2) years apprenticeship training in the following trades for its different Plants/Projects/ Establishments:
- Post Name: Trade Apprentice
- No. of Post: 56
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Class 10th Pass & ITI Trade Certificate Course from a recognized Institute approved by the State Government / Central Government on or before the specified deadline
- Eligibility Criteria for Application: The candidate should be a resident of North East India. The candidate should have completed the ITI course. The candidate must have Aadhaar Card/ Driving License Pan Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport which is required for online registration. Reservation for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes (NCLY Persons with Disability/ Economically Weaker Section, will be as per existing Govt. of India rules.
Place of Training:
- Assam Gas Based Power Station (AGBPS), Bokuloni, District Dibrugarh, Assam- 786191
- Agartala Gas Based Power Station (AgGBPS), Ramchandra Nagar, Tripura (West)- 799008
- Doyang Hydro Power Station (DHPS), Wokha, Nagaland- 786621
- Kameng Hydro Power Station (KaHPS), West Kameng District, Arunachal Pradesh-790114
- Kopili Hydro Power Station (KHPS), Umrongso, Dima Hasao, Assam- 788931
- NEEPCO Corporate Office, Brookland Compound, Lower New Colony, Shillong, Meghalaya -793003
- Tripura Gas Based Power Station (TGBPS), 56 14877/- Monarchak, Sonamura, PO Dhanpur, Tripura West- 799181
Application Age: NEEPCO Recruitment 2022
The maximum age limit is 28 years as of 01-01-2022, but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation is allowed for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Classes/ Persons with Disability/ Ex-servicemen, as per applicable Govt. of India rules.
Selection Process: NEEPCO Recruitment 2022
- Selection shall be based on merit as per mark secured in ITI course as mentioned against each Apprentice posts.
- First preference shall be given to candidates belonging to the State in which the Establishment/ Power Plant (s) is/ are located. After allocation of seats to candidates belonging to the state, if no sufficient candidates are found; selection for rest nos. of seats shall be based on the merit as per marks secured in the ITI course by the candidates belonging to other NE states of domicile.
- List of selected candidates will be made available at www.neepco.co.in. The call letters will be sent through their registered email only.
How to Apply in NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Candidates must apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Detailed Process how to Apply Online is available at Official Notification. (Link has given below)