NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021 | Total 13206 National Youth Volunteer Vacancy of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan 2021
NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) recently has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of a total of 13206 National Youth Volunteers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021
Name of the post: National Youth Volunteer
Total No of posts: 13206
Pay: Volunteers would receive a monthly honorarium of Rs. 5000/- .
Eligibility Criteria of NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021: National Youth Volunteer Vacancy
Age as of 1st April 2021: Minimum age of 18 years and should below 29 years as of 1st April 2021.
Educational Qualification: Minimum class 10th pass.
Student: No regular students are eligible for applying for NYKS volunteers.
Role of NYKS Volunteer
- a) Each NYV has a major role of catalic agent between youth clubs and development departments.
- b) Each NYV has to prepare a Youth profile of his/her block
- c) Each NYV is required to be IT Savvy. Further NYVs should have the capability of preparing reports/documentation of youth programs and upload online. NYC should also know about preparing reports for media/news statement. Each NYV should know the use of required mobile Apps (for example Digidhan, Digital India, etc).
- d) Formation of New youth clubs, activation of defunct youth clubs is the major task of each volunteer.
- e) Organizing NYKs regular and special programs with the help of Youth clubs.
- f) Guiding and motivating youth clubs members for involving themselves in community development programmers
- g) Recommending active/ dedicated members of youth clubs for NIC, Skill training, international youth exchange program, etc. to District Youth Officer.
- h) To maintain records of programmers conducted by youth clubs.
- i) To submit regular reports / online reports highlighting their work on a regular basis.
- j) Maintain liaison with development departments and youth work agencies in the block/ district.
- k) To attend meetings regularly, at concerned Kendra.
How to Apply for NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021
- A specific software application (Online) has been developed for the online submission of application forms by the candidates. The online application form is available at the NYKS website on nyks.nic.in
- Candidates can also apply through the offline application if they wanted to do so. The Kendra will upload the application form pertaining to Offline Applications received if any by candidates in the particular time period as may be entered in the official register meant for receiving offline applications.
Important Dates of NYKS Volunteer Recruitment: National Youth Volunteer Recruitment 2021
- The Starting Date to Apply Online: 05-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-02-2021
- Date of Interview: From 25-02-2021 to 08-03-2021
- Declaration of Result: By 15-03-2021
- Date of joining for the Newly deployed volunteers & Online Registration: 01-04-2021
Important Web-Links of NYKS Volunteer Vacancy 2021
SSC Multitasking Staff Recruitment Exam 20-2021: Click Here