OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 | OSSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021 for Group B Vacancies in 2022
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission, popularly known as OSSC has released a recruitment notification of Group B Officers (State Cadre Posts) by conducting Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021. Interested candidates will get detailed information about Odisha CGL Notification 2022 like Qualification, Application Age, Fees, etc here. The last date to apply online is 22nd April 2022.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Detailed Overview
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name Of Job||Inspector of Cooperative Societies, Auditor of Cooperative Societies, Auditor in Directorate of Textiles, Auditor in Revenue Divisional Commissioner, Inspector of Textile.|
|Total Post||233 Jobs|
|Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
|Advt No||IIE-125/2021- 4301/OSSC|
|Application Starting Date||12th March 2022|
|Application Closing Date||22nd April 2022|
ODISHA CGL NOTIFICATION 2022
Candidates for Odisha Unemployed here are pleased to announce the release of OSSC SSC CGL Recruitment 2022. This is a good opportunity for candidates looking for a government job in Orissa. 233 OSSC CGL Vacancy 2022 has been released by senior OSSC. Therefore, please do not miss the opportunity to start submitting your application from March 12, 2022. We recommend that you apply for this position as soon as possible by the application deadline for the 2022 OSSCSSC CGL application on April 22, 2022.
Sending in the last few minutes of the end date can cause server issues. To avoid these issues, you should apply early in the OSSC Group B Recruitment 2022 start date. When submitting your application, you will need to enter the data correctly. This is because if you enter the details incorrectly, the Odisha CGL Notification 2022 application form may be rejected.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Applicant should have a bachelors’ degree or other equivalent qualification from a UGC recognized university or institution.
- The applicant must have passed the HSC or ME standard in Odia as a language subject.
- Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the government guidelines.
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: No Fee
- Other Category Candidates: Rs.200/-
|Name Of Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|Inspector of Cooperative Societies||127|
|Auditor of Cooperative Societies||71|
|Auditor in Directorate of Textiles||06|
|Auditor in Revenue Divisional Commissioner||01|
|Inspector of Textile||28|
How to Apply in OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022?
- Firstly open the main site www.ossc.gov.in
- Now on the home page search for the notification.
- After getting the notification read it carefully.
- If you feel your eligibility suits the post requirements then click on the apply online button.
- That apply online button is located at the top side of the home page.
- Then your page is replaced with the application form.
- Therefore candidates fill out the OSSC SSC CGL Application Form 2022 and save it on your gadget for future use
|Odisha CGL Notification 2022||Click Here|
|OSSC SSC CGL Recruitment 2022||Registration || Login|