PPSC ADA Recruitment 2022 | Online Apply for 119 Posts of Assistant District Attorney in Punjab
Table of Contents
PPSC ADA Recruitment 2022: Punjab Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for 119 Assistant District Attorneys (Group-B) in the Department of Home Affairs and Justice under the Punjab government. Interested candidates who have a degree of Bachelor of Law (LLB) will get detailed information about this recruitment here. The last date to apply online is 20th May 2022.
PPSC ADA Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant District Attorneys (Group-B)|
|Total No of posts||119|
|Salary||Initial Pay: Rs. 35,400/-|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Law (LLB)|
|Category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Last Date To apply||20th May 2022|
|Location||Patiala/Various Districts across Punjab|
Educational Qualification: PPSC ADA Recruitment 2022
Persons who possess a degree of Bachelor of Law (Professional Degree) from a recognized university or institution or who are Barristers of England or Ireland or are members of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland are eligible for being enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961, and who have two years experience of practice at the Bar.
Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Age Limit: PPSC ADA Recruitment 2022
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as of 01/01/2022.
SC/ ST: 750/-, Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only: 500/-, EWS, PWD, LDESM: 500/-, All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab.: 1500/-
Documents Required: PPSC ADA Recruitment 2022
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary
- Proof of having passed the Punjabi language
- Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate
- Reserve Category Certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Experience certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- For ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following:-
- Date of Enrolment
- Date of Release/Discharge
- Reason for Release/ Discharge
- Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim (if applicable)
- Certificate as proof of fee concession (if applicable)
- Proof of being a government employee(if applicable)
- Copy of Bank Challan (PPSC Copy only)
I am a professional Blogger who is in a Government Job and serving the nation. On this website, I have been sharing various information regarding government jobs, news, general knowledge, etc. to help aspirants to get their dream govt job.