RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 | Total 841 Vacancy | Online Apply Available!
Table of Contents
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: The Reserve Bank of India, known as RBI recently has released a recruitment notification of 841 Office Attendant under various offices of the Bank. Interested candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment like, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age for Applying, Direct online Apply Link here. The starting date for this Apply is 24/02/2021 & the last date for apply March 15, 2021.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Office Attendant|
|Total No. of Vacancies||841|
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment: Age
As on 01/02/2021
Candidates’ age should be Between 18 and 25 years. This means all the Candidates who must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply for these vacancies.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit: The Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|1||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|4||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|5||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|6||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.|
- OBC/ General/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- Staff Candidates: Nil
- Payment mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualifications:
As of 01/02/2021
- All the candidates should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that particular State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- The bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of the domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defense service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Mode of Selection:
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021; Selection would be done on the basis of the Online Test (as given below) and the Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
Location wise vacancy: RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Ahmedabad: 50
- Bangalore: 28
- Bhopal: 25
- Bhubaneswar: 24
- Chandigarh: 31
- Chennai: 71
- Guwahati: 38
- Hyderabad: 57
- Jammu: 9
- Jaipur: 43
- Kanpur: 69
- Kolkata: 35
- Mumbai: 202
- Nagpur: 55
- New Delhi: 50
- Patna: 28
- Thiruvananthapuram: 26
- The Starting date to apply online:- 24th February 2021
- Closing date to apply online:- 15th March 2021
- Payment of Test Fees (Online):- 24th February 2021 – 15th March 2021
- Tentative date of Online Test:- 9th & 10th April 2021
Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2021: Click Here!
I am a professional Blogger who is in a Government Job and serving the nation. On this website, I have been sharing various information regarding government jobs, news, general knowledge, etc. to help aspirants to get their dream govt job.