SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 | 25271 Vacancies in Staff Selection Commission Constable GD Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021: The Staff Selection Commission has released the most awaited Recruitment Notification of Constable GD (General Duty). Total 25,271 vacancies available across the Country. Interested candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment here. The Last Date to Apply Online is 31/08/2021.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021: Detailed Overview
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Departments||BSF, CISF, SSB, ITBP, AR, SSF (See Official Notification)|
|Total Posts||25271 Posts. Male: 22,424 Posts & Female: 2,847 Posts|
|Jobs Category||Central Govt Jobs (Armed Forces)|
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021: Other Important Details for Eligibility
Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies are state/ UT wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his state/ UT.
Age Limit: 18-23 years as of 01.08.2021. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003.
Age Relaxation: Permissible relaxations in the upper age limit for different categories are as under:
SC/ ST: 5 years
OBC 3: years
- Computer-Based Examination/Test (CBE/T)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination (DME/ RME) and
- Document Verification
Department-Wise Post Breakdown: SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021
Category wise Post Break Down: SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021
Syllabus of Computer Based Test (CBT): SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021
- No of Questions: 100 MCQs
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Exam Type: Online (CBT)
- Negative Marks: 0.25 Marks
- Language: Hindi & English
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The computer based examination (CBT) will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/ re-checking of the scores. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores along with the bonus marks for NCC Certificate holders will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- The questions in the Computer Based Examination will be of Matriculation level.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall/ Lab.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET): SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2021
Candidates have to clear the race within the following time limits-
|Other Region||5 KMs in 24 Minutes||1.6 KMs in 8 ½ Minutes|
|Ladakh Region||1.6 KMs in 6 ½ Minutes||800 Mitres in 4 Minutes|
Important! Candidates are requested to read Offical Notification before Applying and More Details.
Important Dates: SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date for Apply Online||17/07/2021|
|Closing Date for Apply Online (23:30)||31/08/2021|
|Last date Payment of Fee (Online) (23:30)||02/09/2021|
|Last date for generation of offline challan (23:30)||04/09/2021|
|Last date for payment through challan (during working hours of the bank)||07/09/2021|
Important Links: SSC GD Recruitment 2021
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
For More Government job Information: Click Here!
I am a professional Blogger who is in a Government Job and serving the nation. On this website, I have been sharing various information regarding government jobs, news, general knowledge, etc. to help aspirants to get their dream govt job.