SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2021 | Job Notification of Warder and Matron | Total 847 Posts Available
Table of Contents
SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2021: Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab has released a recruitment notification of 847 no’s Warder and Matron Post. Interested candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment here. The last date to apply Online in Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab Recruitment 2021 is 31/05/2021.
SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2021
- No.of Posts and Vacancies:-
- Warder – 815 Posts
- Matron – 32 Posts
- Qualification Details:
1. Post Name: Warder (only for Males)
- 2. No of Post: 815
- 3. Educational Qualification:-
- (i) Who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination of any recognized Education Board with Punjabi up to Matriculation as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in the Punjabi Language, as specified by the Government from time to time.
- ii. Physical Measurement Test (PMT):-
- (i) Physical standards Minimum Height: a) 5 feet 7 inches, b. 5 feet 4-1/2 inches in case of Dogras and Gurkhas.
(ii) Chest:- 33′ unexpanded 34-1/2′ expanded.
(iii) Vision:- Normal in both eyes (with or without spectacles) (must not be color blind.)
- 4. Note:- Wards of Ex-Serviceman will have to qualify the Physical Efficiency Test as per the criteria fixed for general category candidates.
- 5. Candidates Kindly refer to the Official Notification
Age: SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2021
18 – 45 years
General: 1000/-, SC/ST/ EWS: 250/-, Ex-Servicemen and Dependent: 200/-
Selection Process: Subordinate Services Selection Board Punjab Recruitment 2021
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply in SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2021?
- Interested and Eligible Candidates apply for the post on or before from 10.05.2021 to 31.05.2021 at 5.00 PM
- Deadline of Pay Fees: 02.06.2021
Important Links: SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2021
I am a professional Blogger who is in a Government Job and serving the nation. On this website, I have been sharing various information regarding government jobs, news, general knowledge, etc. to help aspirants to get their dream govt job.