UPSSSC ITI Instructor Anudekshak Recruitment 2022 | UPSSSC ITI Anudekshak Recruitment 2022 | Total 2504 Vacancies Available
Table of Contents
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Anudekshak Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification of 2504 ITI Instructor or Anudekshak at various ITI’S across the state. Interested candidates will get detailed information like academic qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees, etc, about this recruitment here. The last date to apply online is 08/02/2022.
Notification No. 02-परीक्षा/2022
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Anudekshak Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post name||ITI Instructor (Anudekshak)|
|Qualification||See Official Notification|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||18th January 2021|
|Application Last Date||08th February 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Details:
- Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with ITI Certificate in Related.
- Candidates must be Appeared in PET Exam 2021.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 25/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 25/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 25/-
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Important Dates: UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022
- Online Application Start : 18 January 2022
- Registration Last Date : 08 February 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 08 February 2022
- Correction Last Date : 15 February 2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
|IMPORTANT LINKS: UPSSSC ITI Instructor Anudekshak Recruitment 2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Link Activate on 18/01/2022
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
I am a professional Blogger who is in a Government Job and serving the nation. On this website, I have been sharing various information regarding government jobs, news, general knowledge, etc. to help aspirants to get their dream govt job.