AAI Recruitment 2020-21. Online Apply for 368 Jr. Executive & Manager Posts.
AAI Recruitment 2020-21: Online Apply for 368 Jr. Executive & Manager Posts in Airports Authority of India. The Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE, AAI Recruitment 2020-21. Online Apply for 368 Jr. Executive & Manager Posts through AAI’s Website for various posts. Applicants who are interested in Airports Authority of India Recruitment can check the eligibility details here. The online application will start on 15th December 2020. The last date to apply for the AAI Recruitment is 14th January 2021.
AAI Recruitment 2020 | 368 Vacancies
Table of Contents
Please note that only Indian Nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria only can apply for the above posts. All the Applicants are advised to read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of the Application. Candidates who want to apply for various Government jobs can check the details @ Jobsforbharat.Com. All the applicants are advised to submit the Online Applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date, which is 14th January 2021.
AAI Jobs 2020-21 – Important Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Number of Vacancies||368 Posts|
|Name of Post||Manager & Junior Executive|
|Starting date of application||15th December 2020|
|Closing date of application||14th January 2021|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application process||Online applications|
All the Details of Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2020-21:
There is a total of 368 vacancies for the Manager & Junior Executive. Post wise vacancy details as given in the Airports Authority of India Recruitment Notification as under:
- Manager (Fire Services) – 11
- Manager (Technical) – 02
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) – 264
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations) – 83
- Junior Executive (Technical) – 08
- Total – 368
The Eligibility Criteria for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2020-21
Candidates who are interested in AAI Jobs can check their Eligibility Criteria with the details below to Apply Online.
|Post Name||Accademic/Educational Qualification|
|Manager (Fire Services)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./ Mechanical Engg./|
|Manager (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with|
Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).
|Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration.|
OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
|Junior Executive (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.|
Experience required for the Manager Posts – 5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Fire Services.
- Manager Minimum Age Limit is – 32 years
- Jr. Executive Maximum Age Limit is – 27 years
The Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Examination and they will be called for Documents verification / Interview / Physical Measurement and Endurance Test/ Driving Test/ Voice test, as applicable for the post.
Pay Scale for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2020:
- Manager (E-3) – Rs.60000-3%-180000/-
- Junior Executive (E-1) – Rs.40000-3%-140000/-
- General candidates (UR)– Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/Female candidates – Rs. 170/-
How to apply for the Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2020-21?
- Open the AAI notification pdf by using the link below.
- Read all the details carefully
- If you are eligible, click on the apply online link provided below.
- Fill in all the details asked for.
- Enclose the relevant documents, photograph, and signatures wherever required.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable.
- Double-check all the details mentioned in the application.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date.
- Take a print out of the application for reference.
Important Dates for Airports Authority of India Jobs 2020-21:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15th December 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th January 2021|
More Central Govt. Jobs
I am a professional Blogger who is in a Government Job and serving the nation. On this website, I have been sharing various information regarding government jobs, news, general knowledge, etc. to help aspirants to get their dream govt job.