SSC MTS Syllabus 2020-21. SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Syllabus & Exam Pattern
SSC MTS Syllabus 2020-21. SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Syllabus & Exam Pattern available here for free of cost. We have updated the latest exam pattern along with Staff Selection Commission MTS Syllabus details. In the SSC MTS Recruitment 2020 Exam, Paper 1 will be of Computer Based Examination (CBE) & Paper 2 will be a descriptive paper. Candidates who have applied for this Exam can get detailed SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) syllabus and Exam pattern details in the below sections of the article. also, check for the Official syllabus pdf link on this page.
The Staff Selection Commission (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) released a notification for the online application process for SSC MTS 2020 Recruitment that had been commenced from April 22nd t0 29th May 2020. So it’s time to start preparing for the exam. Students should always go through the complete syllabus of MTS 2020, all the sections in detail, and need to frame a proper study plan to score good marks in the exam. For this purpose, we have given SSC MTS 2020 Exam syllabus pdf link in the below section of the article. Furthermore, check the below sections of the SSC MTS exam pattern & syllabus details for a better understanding of the exam.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|SSC MTS Exam Date|
(Paper I – CBE)
|26th October 2020 – 13th November 2020|
|SSC Multitasking Exam Paper 2 Syllabus||01st March 2021|
SSC मल्टी टास्किंग स्टाफ (MTS) Selection Procedure:
- Paper 1 – Computer Based Exam (Online)
- Paper 2 – Descriptive Paper Exam
- Document Verification & Final Selection
The Staff Selection Commission examination for the posts of MTS is conducted every year in two different stages. The first stage is Paper – 1 which is an Online Examination that consists of Objective Multiple Choice Questions. The Second Stage is Paper – 2 that is a Descriptive Test that consists of Pen and Paper examination for English or Other Language listed in the Government policies. Also, check for the SSC MTS syllabus in the Hindi 2020 Pdf Download link in the below sections.
SSC MTS Test Pattern 2020: Paper 1 (CBE) & Paper 2 (Descriptive)
|Paper I||Multiple Choice Questions||Online|
|Paper-II||Descriptive Paper in English & Other Language||Offline|
- Paper 2 will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills of the Candidate
- Paper 2 will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper I for different
SSC MTS Paper 1 Exam Pattern: (Computer Based Exam)
|Reasoning||25||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
- The SSC MTS 2020 Paper – 1 will consist of four sections: Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Aptitude and General Awareness.
- The total marks for Paper-1 will be 100 and the time duration will be of 90 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Pattern: (Descriptive Paper )
|SUBJECT||MAXIMUM MARKS||TOTAL TIME|
|Short Essay/ Letter in English or any Language included in 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 Minutes|
- For SSC MTS Paper 2 exam, candidates need to write a short essay or letter in English or any other language.
- The total marks will be 50 with a time duration of 30 minutes.
Detailed Syllabus of SSC MTS
स्टाफ सेलेक्शन कमिशन Examination syllabus for both the papers will be different. Here on this page, we have mentioned detailed data of the entire syllabus for the posts of SSC MTS Notification 2020 Pdf. Candidates who are preparing for the examination can download the SSC MTS Matric Level Syllabus Pdf here.
SSC MTS – General Awareness
- India and its Neighbouring Countries
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research, etc.
- Economic Scene
SSC MTS – English
- English Grammar (Parts of Speech, Tenses, Voice Change
- Narration, Subject-Verb Agreement, Articles, Singular-Plural, Degree of Comparison)
- Sentence Structure
- Basics of English Language
- English Vocabulary
- Synonyms, Antonyms and their Correct Usage
- Comprehension Reading, etc.
SSC MTS – Numerical Aptitude
- Profit and Loss
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work, etc.
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Relationship Between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio and Proportion
SSC MTS – Reasoning
- Non -Verbal Series
- Space Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Similarities & Differences
- Decision Making
- Discriminating Observation
- Relationship Concepts.
- Analysis of Judgment
- Arithmetical Number Series
SSC MTS – Quantitative Aptitude
- Permutation and Combination.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Surds and Indices.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Stocks and Share.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Compound Interest.
- Races and Games.
- Problems on Ages.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Height and Distance.
- Time and Distance.
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Chain Rule
SSC MTS – General Knowledge
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Places in India.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Economy.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- General Science.
- Environmental Issues.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian Parliament.
- Current Affairs.
Top 10 Essay & Letter Writing Topics for SSC MTS Exam 2020
- Demonetization – Failure or Success?
- Pollution Of India
- Indian Economy Current Status
- Digital India
- Swacch Bharat Abhiyan
- Impact of GST
- Natural Calamities
- Corruption in India
- Women Empowerment
- Child Labour, etc.
Languages for SSC MTS Paper-II Exam