Assam Apex Bank Recruitment 2022: Online Apply for 100 Assistants Posts for Graduate Candidates in Assam cooperative apex bank
Assam Apex Bank Recruitment 2022: The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Limited has recently released a recruitment notification for 100 Assistants at various branches within the state of Assam. Interested candidates who want to start their career as an assistant at Apex Bank will get detailed information about this recruitment like qualification, pay scale, application age limit, etc here. The last date to apply online is 13th May 2022.
Assam Apex Bank Recruitment 2022: Detailed Overview
|Name of Organization||The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistants|
|Total No of posts||100|
|Salary||Rs.18,730/- to Rs.68,040/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/-|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date To apply||29/04/2022|
|Last Date To apply||13th May 2022|
|Location||Various branches across Assam|
Assam Apex Bank Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Assistant
- Total No of Posts: 100 Posts
- Name of The Organization: The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: All the candidates must be graduates in any discipline from a UGC recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks and good knowledge of computers.
- Preference would be given: Candidates having experience of working in a State Co-operative Bank for 3 (three) years or more in similar rank will be accorded 10 marks as preference in the selection process.
- Pay Scale: Rs.18,730/- to Rs.68,040/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/-
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 34 years as of 1st January 2022.
- Application Fees: Candidates who are eligible and willing to apply online, have to pay Rs.550/- (Rupees Five Hundred Fifty) as an application fee to complete their application process.
- Mode of Payment: The mode of payment of the application fee will be online. Applicants will be able to pay their application fees through an online payment gateway. Applicants can pay their fee using Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, NetBanking, or Wallet.
Selection Process: Assam Apex Bank Recruitment 2022
The selection process includes a written exam and a personal interview. Selected candidates must provide a valid discharge certificate from their current employer before entering the service (for in-service candidates).
How to Apply for Assam Apex Bank Recruitment 2022?
Here are the important steps candidates need to follow to apply to apex bank assam recruitment 2022.
- Scroll down, and check the Important Link section.
- Click on Online Apply Link.
- An official web portal will load in a new tab.
- In that portal, candidates will find the Registration form.
- Open that Registration form filled all required details.
- After that, you will have to upload your Photograph, Signature, and Other Documents in the prescribed file format.
- Now, you will have to pay the application fee.
- After payment of the application fee, your application will be submitted.
- You can print your application acknowledgment for future use.
You may Apply for this: Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2022
Documents Need to Upload During the Application Process
|Name of Document||Max. File Size||File Format|
|Passport Size Photograph||50 KB||JPG|
|Signature of the Candidate||50 KB||JPG|
|Other Documents||100 KB|
Important dates: Assam Apex Bank Recruitment 2022
These are the important dates of Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment 2022. Candidates are advised to avoid the last date to apply online as there may be server problems.
- Starting date to apply online: 29th April 2022
- Last date to apply online: 13th May 2022
- Tentative issue date of admit card: 21st May 2022
- Tentative date of written exam: 29th May 2022
Related: Assam direct recruitment commission Grade IV Recruitment 2022
Important Links: Assam Apex Bank Recruitment 2022
Here are the important links for Assam Apex Bank Recruitment 2022. Candidates are always advised to follow and visit the Official Website only for any Govt Job Application.
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|How to Apply (PDF Guide)||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Official Website of Govt of Assam
What is the minimum qualification to apply to the apex bank?
The minimum educational qualification for the Assistant post is Graduation from a recognized university.
What is the salary of an Apex Bank assistant?
Payscale is Rs.18,730/- to Rs.68,040/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/-
What is the place of posting for an Apex Bank assistant?
Any branch and anywhere within the state of Assam.
What is a Co-operative bank?
A Co-operative is known as one of the financial institutions owned by its members, as well as its owner and a customer of the bank. Cooperative banks are banks whose owners are customers of the bank because of common interests and concerns. Cooperative banks provide a wide range of financial services to their members.
This type of bank is retail banking, and because cooperative banks do not have large transactions and focus on retail, they are primarily focused on retail banking, and commercial banks are organized in a coordinated manner. increase. Mutual aid is a principle of co-operatives.
Cooperatives are federal organizations and operate in a more democratic way. She believes in inequality, is not a stock vote. She has the only motive to serve the masses.