Assam Direct Recruitment Commission Grade IV Recruitment 2022 | Online apply for 13,300 Gr. IV vacancies at various departments of Govt of Assam.
Assam direct recruitment commission Grade IV Recruitment 2022: The Government of Assam has constituted a Direct Recruitment commission in 2021 to appoint Grade III and IV posts under various Govt. departments. Recently, Assam Direct Recruitment Commission has released a recruitment notification of 13,300 (Tentative) Grade IV vacancies under various departments of Govt of Assam. Interested candidates will get detailed information about this assam.gov.in recruitment 2022 like application age, qualification, etc here. The last date to apply online is 30 May 2022 (Midnight).
Assam direct recruitment 2022 Grade IV: Overview
|Post Name||Grade IV|
|Organization||Assam Direct Recruitment Commission|
|Qualification||10th & 12th Pass|
|Category||Assam Govt Job|
Education Qualification: Assam direct recruitment 2022 Grade IV
- Minimum Qualification Read up to Class-VIll HSLC (Class Ten)or equivalent examination passed.
- Maximum Qualification: HSSLC (Class-12) or equivalent examination passed.
The maximum eligibility qualification for all Class-IV posts shall be HSSLC (Class 12) or equivalent examination passed and those who have educational qualifications higher than this maximum eligibility educational qualification on the date of application shall not be eligible to apply for any of the posts or category of posts.
Selection Procedure: Assam direct recruitment commission Grade IV Recruitment 2022
- There shall be two parts of the selection process- A written test and an Interview. The scheme of examination shall be strict as per the “Assam Direct Recruitment for Class-ll and Class-lV Analogous Posts Rules, 2022”, as amended from time to time.
- Further, this scheme will be published at least one week before the conduct of the written test. )
- The selected candidate will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Certificate of proof of age, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Educational Qualification Certificates, Economically Weaker Section Certificate, Disability Certificate (in case of PWBD candidates), and Declaration in Form- “A” under Rule 5() of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 for verification at the time to be notified later on, amongst others. An undertaking with criteria has to be uploaded to the portal.
- The Discharge certificate will be required in the case of Ex- guards to fulfillment of all eligibility servicemen.