Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment 2022 | Online Apply 44 Posts of Grade I Stenographer in Assam Secretariat Janata Bhawan, Ghy
Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment 2022: The Assam Public Service Commission APSC has released a recruitment notification of Grade-I Stenographer in the Assam Secretariat, Janata Bhawan, Dispur. This recruitment would be in two categories viz. Stenographer Grade-I (English) & Stenographer Grade-I (Language). Interested candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment here. The last date to apply online is 16th January 2022.
Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Post Name||Stenographer (Garde-I)|
|Total Posts||44 Posts|
|Organization||Secretariat Administration Department (SAD), Assam|
|Type of Job||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-, GP- Rs.13,300/- PB-4|
|Start Date||16th December 2021|
|Last Date||16th January 2022|
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of Post: Stenographer Grade-I
Total No of Posts: 44 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-I (English): 34 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-I (Language): 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Degree Examination or equivalent examination from a UGC recognized University.
Professional Qualification: Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment 2022
The candidate must fulfill the below-mentioned professional qualifications.
- No candidate shall be eligible to sit for speed test at 150 w.p.m in English and 120 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) unless he/she had passed the speed test at 120 w.p.m in English and 100 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) conducted by the Board constituted and recognized by the Government.
- Passing the speed test at at 150 w.p.m in English and 120 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) will make one eligible for appointment as Stenographer Grade –I subject to the condition that appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade –I in English and Language shall be made only after he/she had rendered a minimum 6(six) years of service as Stenographer Grade –II or Grade –III or in both the cadres taken together. Inclusion of names in the select list (both English and Languages) is against the probable vacancies only and it will not confer any right for automatic employment to the selected person.
Age Limit: Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment 2022
All the Candidate ages should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as of 1st January 2021.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be as mentioned below.
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
NOTE-I: The candidates applying for the Post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for recruitment to the Post. If on verification at any time before or after the Stenography Proficiency Test and /Objective Type Written Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the Post will be canceled by the Commission.
Please Read Official Notification Before Applying
Application Fees: Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment 2022
Important Dates: Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of online application: 16th December 2021
- Last date of online application: 16th January 2022
- Last date of payment of fee: 18th January 2022
Important Links: Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2022
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|