The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared CTET Exam Date 2023 on Friday 9th June 2023. CTET is one of the most popular competitive exams in India. Aspiring candidates who have applied for CTET 2023 can get ready for their CTET Exam.
According to CBSE, On August 20, the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be administered in an offline mode. Candidates can visit ctet.nic.in to review the detailed notification.
केंद्रीय शिक्षक पात्रता परीक्षा (CTET) के 17वें संस्करण के लिए पंजीकृत उम्मीदवारों को एतदद्वारा सूचित किया जाता है कि CTET परीक्षा अब पूरे भारत में निर्दिष्ट शहरों में 20.08.2023 (रविवार) के आधार पर ऑफलाइन मोड यानी पेन-पेपर (OMR) में आयोजित की जाएगी।
CTET Exam Date 2023: Basic Details
|Event||CTET Exam Date 2023|
|Exam Conduct By||CBSE|
|Eligibility||Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Start Date||August 2023|
The official announcement states, “The candidates registered for the 17th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) are hereby advised that the CTET examination would now be held in offline mode, i.e. pen-paper (OMR) based on Sunday, August 20, 2023, throughout India in the stated cities.
The application period for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 started on April 27th and ended on May 26th. The CTET test basically comprises two papers.
Candidates were given the option to make edits to their application even after submitting it. From June 2nd, candidates had the chance to correct any mistakes or update their application form during the Central Teacher Eligibility Test application form correction period.
During this time, candidates could log into their CTET July 2023 application form and make the necessary changes.
The CTET exam consists of two papers. If you aspire to teach students in classes I to V, you should opt for Paper 1. On the other hand, Paper II is designed for those who wish to instruct pupils in classes VI to VIII.
In the CTET exam, each question presents four possible answers, but only one of them is correct. To gather additional information about the exam, candidates should visit the official website.
See the Official Notification: Click here
For ctet exam date 2023 admit card: Click here
For CTET 2023 Mock Test: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Cracking the Written Examination: CTET Exam Date 2023
- Understand the Exam Pattern: Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and syllabus of the specific government job you are targeting. Understand the sections, marks distribution, and time allocation for each section.
- Create a Study Plan: Develop a comprehensive study plan that covers all the topics and sections of the exam. Allocate specific time slots for each subject, and make sure to include regular revisions.
- Gather Study Materials: Collect relevant study materials, such as textbooks, previous years’ question papers, and online resources. Make use of reliable study materials to enhance your preparation.
- Time Management: Practice time management while solving sample papers and mock tests. Allocate specific time limits for each section and try to solve questions within that timeframe. This will help you become more efficient during the actual exam.
- Improve Reading Comprehension: Enhance your reading speed and comprehension skills by practicing reading newspapers, articles, and other relevant materials. This will help you quickly understand and analyze the questions during the exam.
- Solve Previous Years’ Question Papers: Solve previous years’ question papers to get acquainted with the exam format and understand the type of questions asked. This will also help you identify the important topics and focus on them during your preparation.
- Mock Tests and Practice Papers: Take regular mock tests and solve practice papers to evaluate your preparation level. Analyze your performance, identify weak areas, and work on improving them.
- Develop Problem-Solving Skills: Develop your problem-solving skills by practicing mathematical problems, logical reasoning, and analytical questions. Focus on understanding the concepts and applying different problem-solving techniques.
- Stay Updated with Current Affairs: Stay updated with current affairs, both national and international. Read newspapers, watch news channels, and follow reliable online sources to stay informed about the latest events, government policies, and other relevant information.
- Revision: Regularly revise the topics you have studied to retain the information. Create summary notes or flashcards to review important concepts, formulas, and key points.
- Stay Calm and Positive: Maintain a positive mindset and stay calm during the exam. Manage exam-related stress by practicing relaxation techniques such as deep breathing exercises.
- Time Allocation in the Exam: During the exam, allocate time wisely to different sections according to your strengths and weaknesses. Answer the easier questions first and then move on to the more challenging ones.
- Avoid Guesswork: Avoid blind guessing in multiple-choice questions. Instead, use the process of elimination to narrow down your options and make an educated guess if necessary.
- Maintain Speed and Accuracy: Work on improving your speed while maintaining accuracy. Regular practice will help you strike a balance between speed and accuracy, ensuring you answer more questions correctly within the given time.
You may Apply for this: IB Junior Intelligence Officers Recruitment 2023
I am a professional Blogger who is in a Government Job and serving the nation. On this website, I have been sharing various information regarding government jobs, news, general knowledge, etc. to help aspirants to get their dream govt job.