Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 22 Assam Judicial Service Grade III Vacancy
Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2021: The Gauhati High Court has released a recruitment notification for 22 no’s of Assam Judicial Service (Grade III) Vacancy. Interested candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment here. The last date to Apply Online is 28/06/2021.
Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Gauhati High Court, Assam|
|Post Name||Grade III under Judicial Service|
|Total No. of Vacancies||22|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Law from a Recognised University|
|Starting date of Application||11/06/2021|
|Closing date of Application||28/06/2021|
Category Wise Vacancy: Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
- UR: 13
- SC: 4
- STP: 3
- STH: 2
Scale of pay:
The scale of pay as per Assam Judicial Service Grade-III of Rs.27,700-770-33,090-920-40, 450-1080-44,770/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Not more than 38 years as on the last date of receiving of Application i.e. 28/06/2021. Up to 5 (five) years relaxation for SC & ST(H+P) candidates.
Selection Procedure of Gauhati High Court Recruitment for Assam Judicial Service
- The Competitive Examination shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination, and a Viva Voce/ Interview.
- Those candidates who will secure 60% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination:
- ** Provided that the ratio on the basis of which the candidates will be called for the Main (Written) Examination shall be 1:10. (for one post 10 candidates will be called).
- All candidates who obtain 60% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing at least 45% marks in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the Official Language Paper (Paper-V) shall be eligible for Viva-Voce:
- ** Provided that Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates who obtain 50% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing minimum 40% marks in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the language paper (Paper V) shall be called for Viva Voce.
- The marks secured in the language paper shall be qualifying in nature and shall not be counted in the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the examinations for the purpose of final selection. The ratio in which the candidates will be called for viva-voce/interview is 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 post) subject to marks obtained as stated above.
- Interview/ Viva Voce: 50 Marks.
- ** The candidates shall have to secure a minimum of 60% marks in the interview.
** The final evaluation will be in the order of merit subject to the overall suitability of the candidate.
- SC/ ST: Rs.250/-
- Others: Rs.500/-
- PWD: NIL
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Grade AJS Recruitment 2021?
Candidates are requested to go to the Official Website of Gauhati High Court @ https://ghconline.gov.in/. Follow the instruction as stated on or before 28/06/2021.
Important Links: Gauhati High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2021
Official Notification: Click here!
Official Website: Click here!
For More Government Job Information: Click here!