Guwahati Irrigation Recruitment 2021 | Online Apply Available for 99 Grade IV Vacancy
Guwahati Irrigation Recruitment 2021: The Irrigation Department, GUWAHATI PROJECT CIRCLE recently has released a recruitment notification for 99 No.s of Grade IV posts (Chowkidar/Peon/Khalashi) within 19 Nos. of different Offices of Irrigation Department, Assam. Interested candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment like Eligibility, Age Relaxation, Online Apply Link, etc on this Web Page.
Guwahati Irrigation Recruitment 2021
Name of The Post: Grade-IV (Chowkidar/ Peon/ Khalashi)
Total No of posts: 99
- UR: 39
- OBC: 31
- SC: 6
- STP: 9
- STH: 5
- EWS: 4
- PWD: 5
- The scale of pay: Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 52,000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 3900/- in pay Band-I.
Guwahati Irrigation Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Citizenship: All the Candidates must have to be a citizen of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a Permanent resident of the state Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration No: All the candidates must have to produce the Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the state of Assam along with the application form.
Educational Qualification: The candidates should be minimum Class -VIII passed from any recognized educational institution.
Please Note That; Higher Secondary or equivalent level passed will be considered as the maximum educational qualification. The Candidates having qualifications above the Higher Secondary passed need not apply.
Age: A candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as of 01.01.2021 for the unreserved category.
Age Relaxation: The Upper age limit would be relaxable 43 years for OBC/MOBC, 45 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H), 42 years for Ex-serviceman, and for 50 years Persons with Disability (PWD) as of 01.01.2021 as per existing Government rules & norms.
Application Fee: NIL.
Selection Process of Irrigation Guwahati Recruitment 2021
- The candidates whose online applications are accepted will be required to appear in an Objective Type Combined Written Test examination to be held at specific venues as per date & time as mentioned in the Call letters/admit cards.
- The Objective Type Combined Written Test Examination shall be of 100 marks and will have a duration of a Total of 2:30 hours. The distribution of marks of the examination shall be as follows:
- General Knowledge — 40 marks
- General English — 20 marks
- Language Skill test in Assamese — 20 marks
- Numerical Ability — 20 marks
- The candidates who would qualify in the written test examination shall have to produce all original documents/ testimonials, along with a set of self-attested photographs for verification at the specified venue and date, which will be declared in due course of time.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored in OMR based written examination.
- There will be one merit list for the post-category-wise, i.e. Un-reserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H), EWS, and PWD separately for males and females as per the vacancies available.
Important Dates of Guwahati Irrigation Recruitment 2021
Starting date for online application: 22.02.2021, 11:00 A.M. onwards.
Closing date for online application: 08.03.2021, 12:00 Midnight.
Online Application: Click Here
Cachar DC Office Recruitment 2021 | 38 Junior Assistant and 10 Grade IV Posts: Click Here!
Cachar Irrigation Recruitment 2021 | Total 10 Post of Grade IV: Click Here!