Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popularly known as IBPS has released a notification of IBPS CRP Clerk XII Recruitment 2022 at various participating Banks like Bank of India, Canara Bank, Punjab National Bank, etc. Interested candidates who want to start their career as CRP clerks in the banking sector after their graduation will get detailed information about this IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification like qualifications, age, fees, etc here. The last date to apply online is 21/07/2022.
IBPS CRP Clerk XII Recruitment 2022: Detailed Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Clerk XII|
|Total Posts||6,035 Posts|
|Location||All over India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Start Date||1st July 2022|
|Last Date||21st July 2022|
Eligibility Criteria: IBPS CRP Clerk XII Recruitment 2022
- Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream from Recognized University.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Min. Age: 20 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 28 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Application Fees: IBPS Clerk 12 Recruitment 2022
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 850/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 175/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 175/-
State Wise Vacancy Details: IBPS clerk vacancy 2022 state wise and category wise
|State Name||Total Post||State Name||Total Post|
|Andaman & Nicobar||4||Madhya Pradesh||309|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||1||Puducherry||2|
|Jammu & Kashmir||35||Tripura||17|
IBPS Clerk 12 2022 Selection Procedure: IBPS CRP Clerk XII Recruitment 2022
The Examinations structure which will be conducted online is as follows: IBPS Clerk 12 Syllabus
a. Preliminary Examination
|Sr No.||Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (separately timed)|
|1||English Language||English||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||*||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||*||35||30||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by the IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for the Online Main examination.
b. Main Examination: IBPS Clerk 12 Syllabus
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Not by sequence)||Medium of Exam||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||*||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||*||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||*||50||50||45 minutes|
Important Dates: IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
- Online Application Start: 01 July 2022
- Registration Last Date: 21 July 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 21 July 2022
- PET Training: August 2022
- Pre Exam Date: September 2022
- Pre Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Mains Exam Date: October 2022
- Mains Admit Card: Notified Soon
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 12 Recruitment 2022?
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 01/07/2022 to 21/07/2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details about IBPS Clerk Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill out Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.