Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020-21. Total of 235 Commissioned Officer Vacancies.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020-21. Total of 235 Commissioned Officer Vacancies: Indian Air Force has recently released a job notification to hire candidates for the Indian Air Force Commissioned Officer. Online applications are inviting from candidates via Official Website careerairforce.nic.in. All candidates who aspiring for defense jobs can make good use of this great opportunity as there is a total of 235 posts. The Online Application for Indian Air Force Recruitment has opened up on 01st December 2020. Interested Candidates can apply till 30th December 2020.
Indian Air Force Jobs 2020-21 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Name of the Examination||AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test)|
|Post Name||Commissioned Officers|
|Starting date to apply||01st December 2020|
|Closing date to apply||30th December 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Indian Air Force Vacancy 2020 – Details
|Entry||Branch||Number of Vacancies|
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||SSC – 69|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||96|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||70|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020-21. Total of 235 Commissioned Officer Vacancies.
All the Candidates interested in Indian Air Force Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Flying Branch: 10+2 (Maths and Physics) & Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech Degree.
- Ground Duty (Technical) Branch: 10+2 (Maths and Physics) & Degree/ Pg Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech Degree.
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch: 10+2/ Degree/ PG Degree.
Please Read the official notification for more details on Indian Air Force Careers @ careerairforce.nic.in.
- Flying Branch: age limit should be 20 to 24 years.
- General Duty (Technical & Non-Technical): age limit should be 20 to 26 years.
For more details on age limit and age relaxation as given in the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020, refer to the official notification of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020-21. Total of 235 Commissioned Officer Vacancies.
- Selection will be based on Online Test/ PST/ PET/ PMT.
Pay Scale for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates selected for IAF Commissioned Officers Posts will be paid PB @ Rs.56100 – 110700/-
Please Refer to the official website for more details on the pay scale for Indian Air Force Jobs
Indian Air Force Online Application Fee Structure:
- AFCAT Entry – Rs. 250/-
- NCC Special Entry & Meteorology – No fee
Candidates may read the official notification to get more details on Indian Air Force online application fees
How to apply? Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020-21. Total of 235 Commissioned Officer Vacancies.
- Visit the official website @ http://careerairforce.nic.in/
- Click on the “Career” find the advertisement for the above-said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check your Eligibility.
- Now click on the IAF Apply online link given below.
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration. Otherwise, you can log in to your account then start to apply.
- Fill in all the details and make sure that there are no errors.
- Attach all relevant documents, scanned photographs, and pictures if required.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Please submit the application form before the last date
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01st December 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30th December 2020|
Important Links for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020-21. Total of 235 Commissioned Officer Vacancies.
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Indian Air Force
The Indian Air Force was officially established on 8 October 1932. Its very first ac flight came into being on 01 April 1933. IAF possessed a strength of six Royal Air Force -trained officers and 19 Havai Sepoys (literally, air soldiers). At that time the aircraft inventory comprised of four Westland Wapiti IIA army co-operation biplanes at Drigh Road as the “A” Flight nucleus of the planned No.1 (Army Co-operation) Squadron.
Indian Air Force (IAF) having completed the Platinum Jubilee of dedicated service to the nation, is a modern, technology-intensive force distinguished by its commitment to excellence and professionalism. Pace Keeping with the demands of contemporary advancements, the IAF continues to modernize in a phased manner and today it stands as a credible air power counted amongst the most professional defense services in the world.