Jharkhand Secretariat Stenographer Competitive Examination 2022 | JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022
Jharkhand Secretariat Stenographer Competitive Examination 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification for 452 no stenographers by conducting JSSCE Exam 2022. Interested candidates who want to start their career as a stenographer in the Jharkhand secretariat will get detailed information about this recruitment like qualifications, application age, fees, etc here. The starting date to apply online is 28th June 2022 to 27th July 2022.
JSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||JSSCE Exam 2022|
|Job Type||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||452|
Jharkhand Secretariat Stenographer Competitive Examination 2022
Stenographer: 452 Posts
- Qualification: Graduate with the relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Salary Details: Rs. 25500 – 81100/- per month
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 years
Age Relaxation: 2 years for BC/OBC (Male), 3 years for UR/OBC/BC (Female), 5 years for SC/ST
- Other: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST (Jharkhand): Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection based is on Skill Tests and Written Tests.
How to Apply for Jharkhand Secretariat Stenographer Competitive Examination 2022?
Interested and eligible applicants can apply Online through the official website jssc.nic.in from 28th June 2022 to 27th July 2022.
- Registration Starting Date: 28th June 2022
- Registration Closing Date: 27th July 2022
- Application Fee Submitted Closing Date: 30th July 2022
- Application Printout Download Closing Date: 2nd August 2022
- Online Application Editing Date: 3rd August 2022 to 5th August 2022