NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Online Apply for 5636 Apprentice in North East Frontier Railway
NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: The North East Frontier Railway is headquartered at Station Colony, Panbazar,
Guwahati, Assam has released a recruitment notification for 5636 no.s of apprentice at various trades like Fitter, Welder (G&E), Electrician, Carpenter, Diesel Mechanic, Electronics Mechanic, Plumber, Lineman, etc. Interested candidates who want to start their career in NF Railway as an Apprentice will get detailed information about NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 like qualifications, application age limit, complete trade details, etc, here. The last date to apply online is 30/06/2022.
NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of the Organization||North East Frontier Railway|
|Name of the Post||ACT Apprenticeship|
|Total No of posts||5636 Posts|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date To apply||01.06.2022|
|Last Date To apply||30.06.2022|
|Location||Various locations under NF Railway|
|Min Qualification||Passed 10th class with National Trade Certificate.|
NFR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Details
The full eligibility criteria for the NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application, Below are the age limits, minimum qualifications, vacancies, and salary scales:
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Act Apprentice||5636||The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.||15-24 years as of 1st April 2022. Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates, and 10 years for Persons with Disability candidates.||—|
NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Complete Trade Details
List of Trades: NFR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Welder (G&E)
- Diesel Mechanic
- Refrigerator & AC Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
Division/Workshop-wise vacancy: NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop: 919 posts
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 522 posts
- Rangiya (RNY): 551 posts
- Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG: 1140 posts
- Tinsukia (TSK): 547 posts
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN: 1110 posts.
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 847 posts
Application Fees: NFR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|For SC/ST/PWD/Women||No Fee|
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
Documents to be Needed (Uploaded) During Application: nf railway recruitment 2022 apply online
Candidates are required to upload a legible scanned copy of the following documents:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet and Class-10 Pass Certificate.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or
mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade-in which applied / Provisional
National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate
issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable, as mentioned in
Para 8.5 above.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates, applied against ExServicemen quota.
NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Apply Online (Link will be updated on 1st June 2022)|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|