Staff Nurse Govt Jobs 2021 | Apply Online for Nurse Vacancy
Latest Govt Jobs for Staff Nurse 2021: Get Recruitment Notification of Upcoming Sarkari Naukri for Staff Nurse Vacancy. Freshers and Experienced can Apply Online Application form for Nursing posts.
Various Government Govt Hospitals & Medical Colleges like AIIMS, CMC, NIMHANS, AFMC, JIPMER, and other organizations like Railway, Universities, DME, NHM, etc are listed below. Aspirants can save this page to stay updated towards Staff Nurse Posts.
|Department Names||Jobs Link|
|Staff Nurse Jobs in NHM||NHM Jobs|
|Staff Nurse Posts in Medical and Biotech||Medical & Biotech Jobs|
|Staff Nurse Vacancies in Railway||Railway Jobs|
|Staff Nurse Hiring in PSU||PSU Jobs|
|Staff Nurse Posts in Defence||Defense Jobs|
|Nurse Jobs in Medical college and University||University Jobs|
Staff Nurse Jobs Details 2021
Table of Contents
Find the complete Staff Nurse Jobs & Staff Nurse Vacancy from here. The Staff Nurse is a Registered Nurse. Meanwhile, they need to provide high-quality care to the patients, nursing homes as well as employees of the companies. Therefore, they need to take a huge response for the initial patient assessment, nurturing patients to recovery, and also monitoring patients’ vital signs.
Requirements Of Staff Nurse
- To Maintain meticulous records.
- Post qualification nursing experience.
- Nursing Degree.
- Capable to work in a multicultural team.
- Valid nursing board registration.
- Continue professional development activities.
- Must and should maintain a positive attitude. So, this is a mandatory task because it helps you in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities Of A Staff Nurse
- To Identify work-related risks
- To Treat emergency injuries
- To Assist with the continuous development of staff
- To Document all injuries and illnesses
- To Provide high-quality patient care
- To Need to improve programs to support health and safety
- To identify hazards in the workplace and give solutions.
AIIMS (All India Institutes of Medical Sciences)
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences from various states will choose the people for Staff Nurse Jobs.
- Education Qualification: Masters In Nursing.
- Age Limit: Candidates Must have age From 18 to 30 years.
- Salary: All the selected people will receive Pay from Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400/- Per Month.
More Recruitment Information
I am a professional Blogger who is in a Government Job and serving the nation. On this website, I have been sharing various information regarding government jobs, news, general knowledge, etc. to help aspirants to get their dream govt job.