General Manager vacancy in Indian Railways Recruitment 2020
RITES Recruitment 2020 – General Manager Vacancy – 2,80,000 Salary – Apply Soon
On 09/11/2020, RITES has announced the General Manager Jobs in Gurgaon for B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E and All the eligible candidates are requested to apply online for 5 General Manager Posts Vacancies at rites.com. Applications are inviting for vacancies of RITES Jobs and Candidates can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the RITES General Manager Jobs in Gurgaon details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification, and How to apply details are as given below.
|Post Name||General Manager|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 1,20,000 – Rs. 2,80,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||24/12/2020|
1. No. of vacancies: 05 (May Vary)
2. Location: Gurugram. However. transferrable all over India.
3. Scale of Pay of the post:
4. Eligibility, qualification, detailed job description, discipline, etc: The officers shall be inducted in IDA pay scale of Rs.120000-280000.
5. Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering.
6. Eligibility: Working in Level 13 or above of 7th CPC with more than 19 years of Group ‘A’ service. Officers working in Railway PSUs in IDA pay scale of Rs.1,00,000 – 2,60,000 (E-7) with more than 19 years of service in IDA pay scale of Rs.50,000-1,60,000 and above.
7. Job description: Planning. design and construction of infrastructure projects, such as Railways. Roads, Buildings, Airports, Metro, etc. The cutoff date for fulfilling eligibility criteria shall be the closing date of the vacancy notice i.e. within 45 days from the date of issue of this vacancy notice.
Selection Procedure: General Manager vacancy in Indian Railways Recruitment 2020
Applications will be scrutinized on the basis of the following parameters on a 100 point scale:
1. Educational Qualification, evaluation of CV, length of service (25 marks)
2. Previous Work Experiences and Domain Knowledge (25 marks)
3. APRs, D&AR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
4. Potential/Overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements (25 marks)
How to Apply :
1. Applications are to be sent through respective Administrative Officer indicating No Objection, Vigilance/DAR clearance along with self attested copies of ACRs for the past 05 years. The applicants are also required to send their CV in the prescribed format (Annexure II) along with the applications.
2. Last date to apply: 24-12-2020
More Central Government Jobs