SSBDHE Odisha Recruitment 2021 | Recruitment Notification of Lecturers 972 Posts
SSBDHE Odisha Recruitment 2021: The State Selection Board Department of Higher Education Government of Odisha recently has released a recruitment notification for 972 No’s of Lecturers for the Non-Govt aided colleges of Odisha in different subjects. Interested candidates will get detailed information about this recruitment here. The Last Date for Submission of the Application is on 21st April 2021.
SSBDHE Odisha Recruitment 2021
- Online applications are invited from the prospective eligible candidates for recruitment of 972 (Nine hundred seventy-two) posts of Lecturers (DP Posts) in the Scale of Pay is Rs. 44,900/- – Rs. 1,42,400/- (as per Matrix Level 10) of ORSP Rules 2017 plus usual DA as admissible from time to time for the Non—Government Aided Colleges of Odisha in different subjects.
All the qualifications acquired should be on or before 1St January 2021 i.e. as on 01.01.2021
- A candidate should possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a UGC recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Provided that candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, SEBC & P WD shall possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or its equivalent grade.
Other Eligibility Conditions:
- All the candidates must be a citizen of India.
- All the candidates should be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that M.E. School standard conducted by the B.S.E., Odisha.
- A candidate, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the State Government has exempted his/her case from operation of this limitation for any good and sufficient reasons.
- Candidates who are working in any government/public or private sector undertakings / private or private aided colleges or schools / private sector, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply, provided that they must inform their respective head of office in writing regarding submission of their applications for this recruitment and produce “No Objection Certificate” by the date of Viva-Voce.
- Each selected candidate will have to submit a medical fitness certificate from a doctor, not below the rank of a CDMO/CMO to the appointing authority.
- The age limit for the General category candidate shall be 21 years and the maximum age shall be 42 years of age as of 01.01.2021 i.e. as of 1st January 2021.
Application Fee: SSBDHE Odisha Recruitment 2021:
- A non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only for the candidates coming under the Unreserved category and Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred) only for the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled tribes and PwDs are to be collected.
For more Detailed Information Please Read Official Notification. (Link has given below)